[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-30-2011

((Added a summary "The Story Thus Far" to the opening post. I'll try to continue to update this once a day. I hope this helps! ^^ ))

TheMagister

01-30-2011

((I don't check the forum for two days and look what I miss ))
Magister glided up to the entrance of the VIP room, muting to himself and tapping the large gold pocket watch in his hand. It was running slow...again.
"I swear clockwork was so much more reliable before we discovered Hextech. Now everything has to do everything. I just want a working watch, is that so much to ask?"

Stopping before the guard he handed the man his VIP coin, along with two regular gold coins.
"Sir why..." the guard began.
"It's for having to put up with watching a room full of egomaniacs all day. You'll probably want a drink when this is all over." Magister replied
The guard glanced over his shoulder and pocked the gold. "...Thank you sir"
"Welcome"

Moving into the room Magister looked around for any faces he might recognize, but recognised few other then Lu Chaos and General Bonez, who's duel he had attended, and one or two others.

I should probably get out more. Being a shadowy reclusive is all well and good but it does tend to get a tad lonely at times.

He moved to sit in the row behind Bonez and the Irelian girl who looked like someone he should know.

I haven't seen much of the bloody general since the duel. I was under the impression he was rather embarrassed by the whole affair

Magister sealed back in his seat and began to look at the match for the first time, and winced at the champion selection and placement.

"I have seen some amazing turnabouts in matches before, but just from looking at this I would say Zaun won before minions even spawned. Soraka in twisted treeline? I don't know what they were thinking."

Ark Angel HFB

01-30-2011

((Well I guess I'll move my character up to the vip area, also I kinda tried to do a recap of where everyone is in the room to help people out. I know I missed some people sry.))

Makku looked up as a cracking sound popped in the sky and a hazy orb appeared. “Clairvoyance!?” Mukku barely being a level one summoner stared in awe. “The area of effect is huge... is this the kind of power a true summon has?” The Crowd around him barely took notice, but Makku stood staring at the spell as it hung above the field. “A spell like takes energy... a lot... what is the summoner going through to throw that out.”

Makku looked to the Graz Champ. He could just barely make out Ezreal standing and slowly moving towards the center of the champ. “If Ezreal is there... who’s clairvoyance was that?” Makku looked up to the sky as the orb faded away. “It's a trap!” Makku shouted as he stood waiting for the action. The few people directly around him shoot glances at him.

“Be silent kid, how would you know anything about a match.” One annoyed Zaunite citizen sneered.

Makku sighed as he pushed past the people to his left reaching a set of stairs that lead to a hallway. “Why the hell am I sitting in the Zaun section... that would explain the smell... magical waste, left overs of spells...

Makku looked up at the VIP booth that hung seemingly miles above his current position. “I've got to get up there...” Makku stepped into the a side hallway. To his right he saw three mean being shoved into a large wooden closet cabinet by what looked like a crazed farmer.

The farmer ran off before Makku could even process what was happened. Makku walked over to the closet as one of the men pushed the door open stumbling out.

“That freak stole one of my ID coins!” the man shouted as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Are you alright?” Makku put his hand on the man shoulder steadying him. “Wait coins... as in more than one?”

The man nodded as he reached into his coat pocket pulling out another coin. He was still rubbing the back of his head as he held up a small golden coin with an elegant 'L' in the middle of it. “I won three off a summoner in a game of cards. Moron didn't even notice me cheating.”

“You don't say...” Makku reached out taking hold of the coin as a bolt of energy shot form his hand on the man's shoulder. Makku jumped back in shock as smoke drifted of his hand. He look down a the man worried. “OH ****... I wanted a sleeping spell not a bolt spell...”

The man crumpled back into the closet. His chest slow raising and falling at a slow pace as he lay unconscious.

Makku's eyes darted to his left and right noting the now completely empty hallway, looked back to the man in the closet, then to the ID coin in his left hand, and then back to his own still smoking right hand. “Best... spell... ever...” Makku slowly closed the closet door after pushing the man's feet inside. He turned and bolted for the VIP section.

------------(seconds, and a frantic sprint later)

Makku held up the ID coin to the guard. “I completely forgot I left it in my jacket pocket. Isn't that funny, right?” Makku chuckled, rubbing the back of his head and grinning as stood before the large guard.

The guard looked Makku over with a flat stare. “A drink will be needed later...” There guard muttered as he looked at the teen in front of him. The guard sighed, motioning for the summoner to enter. “do not cause trouble.”

Makku nodded as he slipped past the guard and entered the room.

Many people sat in the room. A man was checking his pocket watch, several others where chatting on the far side of the room. A maid was taking long sips of what ever she was drinking. Two sat close together talking over what seemed to be plain bars of some metal. The rather unstable farmer was in the back, looking somewhat calmer now, although rocking just ever so slightly. As far as names, ranks, or importance, Makku knew none of these people, although he suspected it was more due to his lack of knowledge than there lack of prominence.

Makku walked around the row behind the man with the watch, before hopping the row and taking a place two seats to the right from him, and directly behind the maid. The farmer sat over his left should a few rows up and the two with the metal sat a few seats to his right. Another few people where in the room but Makku didn't take notice of them as he look at the field.

It was Makku's first time at a match and compared to his previous set could only be said to be wonderful. The view showed every inch of the field clear as day, and a, what he assumed was magical, viewing window towards the front of the room even zoomed in a large section. This allowed a complete view of the most interesting area.

Ezreal was standing in the middle of the Graz champ and looked as if he was considering moving into the where three opponent waited.

"I have seen some amazing turnabouts in matches before, but just from looking at this I would say Zaun won before minions even spawned. Soraka in twisted treeline? I don't know what they were thinking." Makku heard the man remark.

Makku had no real experience with any of the champions selected, so he turned to the man who had the watch. “Heals are good, but I was wondering...” Makku faced the field. “Is the view always so wonderful?”

Birdy51

01-30-2011

((Well wish me luck, first RP ever. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/287))

Avery took much longer to find the VIP room than he thought. He went into several wrong chambers before finding the correct one.

Perhaps reading and walking is a bad idea.

He aproached the guard slowly shifting his book, Weathering The Storm, between his hands while they took turns investigating his pockets.

I should'nt be here. They are expecting my father, not some kid with a book.

The guard only glanced at him, lost in his own thoughts. Finally after an age of searching, Avery's hand strikes pay dirt. Took me long enough. He approached the guard holding up his coin.

"I am here on behalf of my father, Alexander, to..." Avery started.
"Go in." The guard spoke.

Avery crossed the threshold slowly unsure of his next action.

Do I go find a seat? Or do I just stand in the back...

The crowd paid no mind to his presence. He noted quickly who the participating champions were. Avery had met Ezreal very briefly once before. The odds were not leaning towards a Piltoverian victory. Minions were just beginning to death march towards their enemies.

Seems the match has only just started.

His eyes caught a small alcove near the back of the room.

Looks quiet enough back there.

He shifted his book to his right hand and slowly made his way into the crowd.

TheMagister

01-30-2011

Magister turned to look at the source of the new voice, and found himself looking at a young man who, in his plane jacket and pants, seemed glaringly out of place amongst all the finery present in the room. Magister took him to be a novice summoner who had impressed his master, or maybe even a lackey to one of the minor nobles present.

"The issue with bringing Soraka into Twisted Treeline is she isn't the best fighter in the League. She's powerful don't get me wrong, but it's really the wrong sort of power for this kind of match.
...And it is quite a nice view really."

K D Bonez

01-30-2011

((bloody... three pages while I slumber? The arrogance! J/k j/k =3 Btw, are two people randomly +1 every single post?))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
((bloody... three pages while I slumber? The arrogance! J/k j/k =3 Btw, are two people randomly +1 every single post?))

((Lucky you, while I slept 6 pages went on, with 3-4 plot advancers D: So hard to RP on american forums while being in Europe))

Ark Angel HFB

01-30-2011

Quote:
(( <_< ... >_> .... Noooo...... but in seriousness I did get on two other accounts and up vote the first pages post due to someone down voting every post soon after the start... so yeah... ))

K D Bonez

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
(( <_< ... >_> .... Noooo...... but in seriousness I did get on two other accounts and up vote the first pages post due to someone down voting every post soon after the start... so yeah... ))
((Well it's obvious isn't it? Someone doesn't like the way I laugh V_V. Still, you didn't have to go make two scrub accounts, couldn't you have just upvoted like normal?))

Hotarukin

01-30-2011

Quote:
((I'm +1ing them when they're on topic and I liked them... that's most of the posts I did downvote your "I already have exactly what you want" post... felt a little over the top ))