Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahzel

01-30-2011

Kahzel, interested in the zaunite summoners' move, said: "Interesting move... i shall see the outcome of that." as Dacaltior spotted some of the Preservers. He talked to his son: "Look, some of the Preservers are over there, shall we go to say hi?", but Kahzel replied "Not now. I'm here as a summoner. Not as a preserver.", however, despite that, Ardenius sighted Varroq and waved at him, with a strange smile in his face.

Nwol

01-30-2011

Uether nodded the other two champions at his backing as he directed Mordekaiser. Without a word, he obeyed, moving through the bottom lane and taking cover in the nearby brush the other two following ever so closely. When they closed the gap, he quickly maneuvered them into the center and into their side of the bush, placing a sight ward in the dead center of the where Grez, the Lizard Elder would spawn. With their location now secured, it would be a matter of waiting.

“In the event that they enter. Show no mercy. If they do not. Clairvoyance their lane, designate the spell in the midst of that brush. I'll never understand how the brush conceals them so well.”

Xervian

01-30-2011

"Indeed, they all do appear to be rather friendly to one another. I can honestly say the only face I recognize is the high noxian general, though his name escapes me at the moment." He frowned at the moment, looking towards the general before turning his attention to the match at hand, he'd smirk for a moment. "Ah, it would appear zaun has come up with a strategy for the match, if I might ask, which side have you come to witness take ahold of victory, Adrian?" he'd look at him, with a pondering expression imprinted upon his face.

azombiespants

01-30-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/182))

Ethan walked towards the cheering sounds. He never came to these sorts of things as Nur'Khaz-Ahn generally had better things to do. But for some reason he had acquiesced to Ethan's suggestion to come here. It puzzled Ethan, but it wasn't like he was complaining. He never really had time to relax since he'd come to serve the Void. It would be a nice change. Maybe the Void could set up these sorts of matches after they'd consumed Runterra. Ethan laughed at the thought. And then he laughed at his laughter. And then he just laughed.

That is, until his mouth was suddenly incapable of moving, and no sounds escaped his lips.
Can you stop with the hysterics, idiot? I don't really want to attract a whole lot of attention to us. That group of Zaunites over there should not be thinking that we are a madman. They should be think we are just a country bumpkin.

Ethan looked over at the three spectators who, like Nur'Khaz-Ahn had said, were staring at him in distaste. Amused, he waved at them cheerily, chuckling at their sudden haste to get away from the bizzare peasant.

Ethan's mind was irrevocably damaged from the fight at Coldthorn, that Nur'Khaz-Ahn knew. He just hoped that it would not worsen with time. He didn't actually care if Ethan's mind was destroyed, however. It's just that actually controlling all of his bodies functions would be a pain. Thus his agreement to attend this inane match. Ethan definitely needed some time to recuperate.

Seeing guards up ahead at the doors to the VIP section, Ethan began to make his way to the general seating area. But then he had a thought. A hilarious one. So funny, it brought tears to his eyes. Thinking back to the group of Zaunite's they had passed earlier, Ethan realized they looked pretty important. Perhaps they had passes!

Ethan quickly made his way back to were he saw them, and noticed they were still loitering around in the hallways. Rushing up to them, Ethan conked one over the head with his pitchfork, and then proceeded to beat down the other two. Searching the unconcious forms, Ethan found a VIP coin on one of the individuals. Taking it, he shoved the sprawled bodies into a nearby closet, and made his way back to the door.

Bypassing the guards using the stolen coin, Ethan walked into the VIP section and sat down in the higher up seats. Aside from the guards puzzled glance at his peasant attire he was paid no mind. And as long as he doesn't start cackling like a lunatic, it will stay that way.....I wonder how long that will last for. But, what the Void wills, the Void wills. For now, I might as well just watch.

Chronopie

01-30-2011

Arclite could spare a little time to observe the tactics being employed, as his particular duties were only required every third wave.

He was intrigued by the fact that the summoner of Mordekaiser was the one to suggest the idea, more than the idea itself. He knew that Mordekaiser tended to be weaker in the early game, particularly without lesser beings to draw his shield from. ((read: Minions))

personally, Arclite thought that an initial confrontation would go to the Piltover forces, provided that they weren't caught off guard and separated. ((Despite the lack of Patriotism. Arclite's a realist.))

((What are the summoner spells taken for each champ? Initial skills? Could make a difference in the initial gank.))

Areia Polias

Recruiter

01-30-2011

Kios looked up at Igor's comment. He gave a nod of acknowledgment to the man who had found a way for his bond sister to conceive their twins but said nothing more. Kios knew that he was, for whatever reason, not among Igor's favorite people. What annoyed the Field Marshal was that the necromancer had seemed to hold Abigail in even lower esteem. Still, there was nothing to be done so long as nothing came of it.

Kios retuned his attention to the match reading the subtle sign of a leader in Mordekaiser's summoner. He could tell from the way that Mordekaiser took the first movements that the summoner, Uether was in command for Zaun. Such simple motions. Then there was the person who was summoning the Piltover minions. It seemed silly, but any commander worth his stripes knew that such intuition was a good sign. He would have to look into that. Actually....

Kios leaned back, looking at the Preserver Summoner "Rafeo, tell me, where can I meet the summoners in charge of minions?"

He knew that his friend and fellow Councilor would know that he meant to go watch the mages at work. They had worked together long enough to be able to pick up such clues from each other.

Abgail rolled her eyes, but found herself smiling. Kios could not sit still when that brain of his had an idea. She leaned up and gave him a kiss. "Go find y'recruit, but y'owe me dinner after this. Is that clear, sah?"

Kios smiled again. "Yes, ma'am! Just tell me where you want to go." He looked back to Rafeo, awaiting an answer.

True Ethos

01-30-2011

Adrian's attention shifted back towards the battlefield as the other man made his comment on the Zaunite's strategy. The movement's of the "enemy" champions seemed to interest Adrian for only a moment before his attention redirected back towards Xervian. "Yes it seems so, and it is an interesting set up as well. But I wouldn't discount the efforts of Piltover quite yet." Adrian would reply with a knowing smirk. His lean body would shift back more into his seat before he went on to add, "I am certain you could already infer this but I cheer for my beloved Piltover in this match." The young lad spoke with a grin as his gloved hand rose to readjust his spectacles.

"How about you Xervian...I may call you Xervian correct? Whom do you cheer for in today's match up?" The question was more a formality than anything. After all if Adrian's deduction was correct about the home state of his new acquaintance then the chances of him cheering for the ally of Noxus was rather high. But this all depended on the fact that Adrian's initial assumption was correct in the first place; and that Xervian was like most of the Noxians he had met in both his lines of work.

Xervian

01-30-2011

"Of course you may, tis my name afterall. As for the target of my cheers.... That would have to be Zaun, for two reasons. The first being the fact Zaun and noxus are of course close allys, and, I've a dear friend whom I lost when we were beggining summoner training. He passed away due to a magical disruption that caused him to take severe mental injury... He had summoned Warwick that day, and as it so happens warwick is battling for Zaun as we speak." He'd smile at the thought of his deceased friend for a moment, before turning his head to Adrian. "But, should the Zaun summoners prove to be compleate imbiciles then by all means, piltover deserves to win and will by all means gain my enthusasim in the end." He lets out a soft grin at the comment.

True Ethos

01-30-2011

Adrian couldn't help but let his own grin slide upon his face. Once again deductive prowess had proven itself to win out in the end. The private victory was just that though, and even as he enjoyed it the young man would speak. "Well we shall see. It seems in the very least that the summoner and Mordekaiser have something in mind for my fellow summoners. Still they aren't taking into account the champions they are actually fighting. Erring on the side of caution would be the wise move for Piltover, and Ezreal's range will certainly be enough to check the ambush points while maintaining enough distance to escape." The young summoner would comment from his settled back position. If Adrian had any sort of flaw it would be the classic hubris that plagues most men. In this case it was manifesting the pride he held for his home city-state. "Still what say we at least make this match a little more personal? Care to place a friendly wager on the winner of this match?" Adrian would ask, figuring the best way to establish a positive rapport was to bring a little more competition to the match.

Cryypter

01-30-2011

Cryypter (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/177) emerged from a grove of trees near the Field of Justice. The sound of the crowd was audible, signifying the match was already in progress as he made his way toward the entrance. He was wearing his customary silver robes, the green branching pattern hidden beneath his black and purple cloak. He floated down the hall to the VIP section, stopping and showing his identification coin to the guards. They stepped aside, and he made a slight bow to them as he entered the room.

He surveyed the room, his eyes noting each person gathered. His expression darkened when he came to Miss Monteclaire, who had come so close to destroying the Preservers in his absence. Pushing those thoughts from his mind, he looked at the others there. Seeing his fellow Councillors, he moved towards them. "Greetings. I hope I have not missed too much?" he said as he turned to view the arena, his hand stroking the cloth covering his mouth. As a druid, he was concerned by Zaun's disregard for the damage they were doing to the bay, and had come to observe the match that would decide the issue.