Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Nyl, Nature's Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Last Feather

08-08-2014

Still trying to figure out a lore and ability names.

Nyl,
Nature's Guide

Passive: Whenever Nyl is inside brush he gains increased health and mana regen based on his level.

First Ability: Target a friendly or enemy champion to apply a heal over time or damage over time.

Second Ability: Shoot a branch in a direction attaching to any teammates or enemies. This branch reduces the healing of enemies and increases the healing of teammates.

Third Ability: Reveal a location a short distance away for a small duration. Any enemy revealed in the location takes extra damage.

Ultimate Ability: Transform into a spirit of nature increasing the effectiveness of his spells. Damage over time and healing over time will last longer and deal slightly more damage and heal slightly more.

EDIT: Also the second ability was just silly idea I came up with. I'm stumped on what it should be. I would like to hear any ideas anyone has.