Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Concept (Top Lane - Fighter)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GroverDog5369

08-08-2014

I came up with an idea a while ago about a top lane champion but never had the inspiration or determination to finish it. If I don't finish it I figure i will put my ideas out there so others can review it, or maybe even use some of my ideas .

I appreciate all comments and criticism.
- and yes there is a lot of work to be done for a finished product (I don't even have a name)

Passive - Gains charge while in combat. At full charge his next basic attack deals bonus damage and launches him and the target into the air.

Q (skillshot) - Throws a forceful punch dealing physical damage pushing him and the target enemy back a moderate distance.
- works while in midair and over walls.

W - Selects a target enemy to jump at using them as a boost to launch himself into the air behind the
selected enemy.

E (skillshot) - Throws himself down to the ground a short distance away dealing damage and slowing enemies in the area (must be midair to cast)
Passively - grants a short duration (approx. one second) shield every time he damages an enemy with a basic attack or ability. Stacks up to 3 times and scales at level (1/3/5) of the ability.

R - (WORK IN PROGRESS) - I'm open to suggestions!

My intention is to make a champion that requires quick thinking and good timing to pull off some amazing plays in the air, while working with his team to pick off high priority targets.

Please feel free to leave a comment, and thanks for your time.

REPLIES HIGHLY APPRECIATED. (Say anything. heck say you hate it if you want.)