Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game 'freeze/lag' causing extremely unfun experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrannoscoreus

08-09-2014

FWIW, I'm having the same issue, and so are my teammates. Caused us to lose two ranked 5s games on Wednesday; virtually every time there was a teamfight the game "paused" for a few of us and then suddenly resumed seconds later, with several of us already dead.

edit: I'm on TWC as well, but I don't know if my teammates are. Probably not all of them since we're from different areas, and everyone was experiencing issues at different times throughout the evening. The other teams said they were as well.

sweetrules

08-09-2014

I think I have 3 more days before I need to play a ranked match to avoid degrading. Hopefully they tell us something before that. I don't want to risk playing a match with this going on.

Saltbutter

08-09-2014

Played a game this morning... same issue. Haven't even touched ranked for two days.

ll DarkJak ll

Recruiter

08-09-2014

Im from east coast and i have verizon fios, around 3-6pm I always get massive lag spikes, for a couple seconds i stop moving then i randomly teleport to a location, also i get spikes that stay for like 30 seconds which are around 300-500 ping.

Pararealgar

08-09-2014

Same thing, noticed mostly this past week although I was out of town before that. Upstate NY and TWC -- seems to be a pattern.

AKFourSeven

08-09-2014

I'm from Canada and have Rogers internet, and seem to be having the issue. I don't think it's only TWC. My friends who also have rogers also have this issue. Always starts around 7ish in the evening and doesn't stop till like 1-2 am.

Aycog

08-09-2014

Having the Same issue. I've researched it, but haven't found a fix.

raptor1166

08-09-2014

South Carolina with Comporium, playing a game is frustrating.

ShetBox

08-09-2014

Frustrating is the perfect word for all this.

creightoncrn

08-09-2014

Cincinnati, TWC here as well, and it has been happening for the past 2 weeks, I hate even attempting to play league anymore because I know its just going to end badly.