Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game 'freeze/lag' causing extremely unfun experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DAKOTARIFT

08-08-2014

bump

Prometheus856

08-08-2014

I'll chuck in my response as well. It definitely is NOT my internet, it is an issue on RIOT's side, and ONLY at peak hours. The responsability is not wholly on them - in other games I play (like, say, TF2,) similar things happen, but in LoL it's once every 10 minutes as opposed to twice an evening.

NeonSurge

08-08-2014

Please riot. ****ING FIX THIS.

Saltbutter

08-08-2014

Since it's Friday, I suppose we won't hear anything about this until Monday (if at all).

eNetik

08-08-2014

Chances are, Riots seen it. They can't/won't/will delay respond because of uncertainty to the actual cause/fix.

FiERCE SQUiRREL

08-09-2014

Bump. Upstate Rochester NY
Time Warner Cable.
Pls

FiERCE SQUiRREL

08-09-2014

Quote:
Saltbutter:
Since it's Friday, I suppose we won't hear anything about this until Monday (if at all).

reported for negative attitude

SlayerSBoner69

08-09-2014

Look at this beauty

http://logsoflag.com/#g8vyRlFehA6

Nrvnqsr Chaoz

08-09-2014

people on here complaining about a ping of 125.... i'm getting spikes up to 2k, even 3k ping. even the bots are wiping the walls with me

Cyre2067

08-09-2014

Yup. It's been happening with varying levels of intensity all week. It can be anything from rubberbanding and intermittent spikes to last night, when I tried to play an aram all was fine until about 2 minutes into the game when it just kept DC/RCing repeatedly. It was unplayable, after about 5 minutes I just left to go play smite.

Everyone in the game was experiencing similar problems, as we could still utilize the chat function.

RIOT - fix this problem before your player base goes off to other F2P Mobas!