Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game 'freeze/lag' causing extremely unfun experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuttlesworth20

08-08-2014

I've also been experiencing this problem for the past 2-3 days. Basically unplayable at this point. Random freezing every 20-60s, ping spikes, disconnects. Team fights are basically stop animation. I have Comcast, playing in east coast NA.

CaptainBanHammer

08-08-2014

I'm having the exact same issue. Can a wrench please respond? This seems to be League-side.

ABadLifeChoice

08-08-2014

Glad to see I am not the only one with this issue. I was about to repair, defrag, and call my isp again. ZZzzz

TheRealFiregod

08-08-2014

It took me forever to get into the game....Im kinda scared to play a match...

sweetrules

08-08-2014

Well, It seems I'm still experiencing the issue on rift as well. AT its worst, it reached about 8-12 seconds of delay for actions. I've even started to experience random ping spikes into the 1000's which I haven't had happen more than twice since switching over to time warner. Anyone know what may be the problem?

Edit: Also, even while experiencing the pain ofthese problems, I went 2/0/9 as Kog maw with nami support against lucy and thresh.

Saltbutter

08-08-2014

Riot, pls respond

Khaislol

08-08-2014

I have the same thing occurring for me. I never got a chance to post my logs in the other thread before it got deleted, so I'll just leave them here. Idk why the old thread got deleted when it the issue has clearly not been solved.

Honolulu
Oceanic Time Warner

Riot LAG results.txt

Raileron

08-08-2014

Same thing has been happening to me. I thought it was my internet connection, but I've been having the same issue. Live in NY as well.

UnderHero5

08-08-2014

Still happening here too. In upstate NY on TWC.

Kech

08-08-2014

I am also getting lag spikes where it freezes in place for a moment and then speeds up to catch up to current time. I also live in Queens, NYC running Time Warner Cable 30MBS. It makes the game unplayable and happens during last hitting and any sort of engages. There is no ping spikes and this is the only game that I have this problem with.