Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game 'freeze/lag' causing extremely unfun experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sweetrules

08-07-2014

I've been experiencing the same issue. If riot could supply a fix or something it would be really helpful. Its not fun seeing a fight start, freeze, then after 5 seconds everything processes from that fight. Even in ARAM, my team criticized me for standing still and trying to stay back in fights. I was afraid of going in and freezing then just dying without putting up a fight. I'm not sure if it started with this patch, or an issue hat has just been getting bigger with each subsequent patch. But I know that I didn't use to experience this issue. Riot please?

Saltbutter

08-07-2014

Quote:
Plasnaked:
Ya imma see whats up on my ISP end rule out the problems one by one. I have got lucky with the game i got into even with lag for the momments i was able to play without lagging into the enemy turrets lol i got my adc fed both games. Just want this problem resolved.

It's clearly not the ISP's issue if people on multiple ISPs are having the problem.

CompJiang

08-07-2014

Hope theyre making things better

trey3008

08-07-2014

Happening for me aswell.....its to the point of i cant even play..

Dention

08-07-2014

I can't play at all... TWC has always had issues with League, but it is getting out of hand and ridiculous now. I am in a very unfortunate position, TWC is the only internet provider for my area, so there is no chance for me to switch over to something else. Basically, I am completely screwed until Riot fixes these issues with TWC.

fabio422kush

08-07-2014

i am sick and tired of lag when i pay soo much money on internet,
everyday for months now its been laggy and dc happen very often
ive heard of SMITE and DOTA 2 and that their servers are a million times better, i recommend coming with me ive been playing lol for 4 years on many def acc. i am done riot will NEVER spent the money we need too greeedy.

Saltbutter

08-08-2014

Bump? Still on going?

Eillris

08-08-2014

Unfortunately I haven't seen any 'fix' to it here... but I haven't played since posting yesterday... so yeah... still on going.

delraith

08-08-2014

Yea, the lag is still on going.

kowalzki

08-08-2014

bump