Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game 'freeze/lag' causing extremely unfun experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veosyn

08-31-2014

this is happening to me as well. It makes the game like unplayable. Its retarded. I haven't really been able to play for about 1 month of this happening now.

Goodwish

09-01-2014

bump

blackraven1425

09-01-2014

I've been getting it a lot since 4.15, with it happening less frequently back to around the audio engine update.

Please Riot, just tell me what logs I need to give you to get this fixed. It's ****ing frustrating going in for a big ult (that's where it happens most often), and getting a frozen screen for my trouble. I just had it twice in one game on PROJECT: Yasuo.

Taintyy

09-02-2014

Been like this for over 3 weeks for me, game is unplayable. Not even private gaming servers are working for me

dunk god lor

09-23-2014

Please riot give us a response. These freezes are making gameplay unplayable.