Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't lose your way ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirkwoodia

Recruiter

08-04-2014

Sometimes, I like watching Bjergsen and Dyrus because theyre like calm trees amid a flaming forest
I like watching DL and Nightblue for their fighting power even when theyre losing
I still miss Voyboy, the guys was a great coach even in a bad game and always stayed positive
I LOVE watching Oddone for how funny he gets when getting rekt

These arent exactly my role models... I want to find my own way to turn negative energy into positive one day. Im still pretty terribad at it though >.>

Nyways don't lose your way DD guys, luv, Mirk ;3

Fancy Wolf

08-04-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7EcuqVhPE

Rachael Passive

08-05-2014

<3

Fancy Wolf

08-05-2014

But as a side note, games can be frustrating sometimes.

When we ran into that premade earlier (and you were on rammus) I was "raging" alot at you on stream. Not really thinking through just doing my standard "wtf is he thinking?" kinda thing. To be fair that game was a 6v4 because the Vayne wasnt even on our team.. but yeah.. Ive been trying to be less... ragey and more care-free. BUT DAMN ITS HARD SOMETIMES!

Romantic Metro

08-05-2014

I like you :3. Play with me sometime <3?

Redeemed In Fire

08-05-2014

Speak life ^^