Promo Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eLmų

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

what if I already have panth AND the perseus skin?

=/

Tyaeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

They key is not only transferable, but can be used twice, once on the NA server and once on the EU server. I was always too late to get a code from the free giveaways that people would hold on the forums here so I went searching through a couple of foreign websites and the third code that I tried worked. It had been used on EU server but not on the NA server.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLmų View Post
what if I already have panth AND the perseus skin?

=/
No harm, no foul; loss nothing, gained nothing.

Lieutenant Afro

02-01-2011

Not fair i want one.... T_t

AaronMillicant

02-20-2011

hmm

NyxSilence

03-03-2011

I got the same exact piece of email at new years. At this point I really hadn't played for about 4 months. However, this is a different thing all together. At the new year the people at most websites look at visit rates of the members. If their last visit was a while ago the send a notice to them saying something like "Come Back" or "We Miss You". They know you like the product cause you put so many man hours into it and you you played so. They just want to keep you happy. For me, I personally liked it. Great incentive to come back so there is some awesomeness behind it. They also threw on an IP boost too which was cool. So I wont complain.

Affirm

Recruiter

04-02-2011

apparently its changed to tristana now. Can anyone confirm?

FartMartKart

04-29-2011

Sorry For Bump <3 I Quitted LoL For Almost A Year And Didn't Receive That Thing
IGN:-SatanicNoob

Eambo

04-29-2011

Not everyone will have received this promotional code, it was sent out at random to players who have been inactive. Not to all inactive's, however. I know this for a fact as I have an inactive smurf account and received no notification :-)

FartMartKart

04-29-2011

o.o i quitted LoL D= i want my code Q.Q