Promo Code

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pace Qq

01-27-2011

I recived an Email from Riot, offering me a free Pantheon skin for coming back to the game. The Mail Included a promo key which I should use in client. But I am playing LoL nearly every day and the site from which the key comes was not the original LoL Site. So where did they get my Ingamenick + my Email Adress at one time?

Dunno what this guys get when I would enter the key but I refused to do it.

So Riot tell me, is this a real promotion event or what happened. If u want u can have the email from me, but I am not going to post this public for obvious reason.

I have decided to add some content of the mail:

Quote:
Greetings Pace Qq,

We've noticed you haven't been playing League of Legends for a while.

To welcome you back to League of Legends, we'd like to offer you Pantheon and the Perseus Pantheon skin for free!*

PROMO CODE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Redeeming your code is easy:

1. Log into the League of Legends client
2. Click on the orange icon by your Summoner name to access the Store
3. Click on the Codes tab in the Store
4. Enter in the Promo Code above and start playing as Pantheon!

Since you've been gone, a lot of new and exciting things have been happening in Valoran and we wanted to give you a few updates on what you've missed:

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

This is legit. You say it's not from the original LoL site, where did it come from? My girlfriend got this, and she redeemed it no problem :-)

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

01-27-2011

Wait, so people who do not play get a gift and... people who normally play get nothing? That seems kinda backwards. I know they want their players back, but wow...

Eambo

01-27-2011

LOADS of games do this. I get mails on a regular basis from like Atlantica online offering me fr33 st00f to replay :-P

TompsonX

01-27-2011

I got that code 2 but mine dosn't seem to work... I already sent an e-mail to support@riotgames.com to see if they can fix it

Styx

01-27-2011

Yeah i've received legendary items in battle of the immortals after quitting. Funny thing is you can log on for a day or two then leave for a while and get more items.

TheGoodDieYoung

01-27-2011

I don't play LOL anymore, and I don't plan to come back to it, so can I offer this code to my friend whom still plays it regularly? I thought I should ask before trying it XP

Styx

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodDieYoung View Post
I don't play LOL anymore, and I don't plan to come back to it, so can I offer this code to my friend whom still plays it regularly? I thought I should ask before trying it XP
I would imagine so. Not completely sure though.

socketnaut

01-27-2011

Yeah my brother made a smurf using my email address and then stopped using it. I think the idea was to annoy me by making me get multiple newsletters every month.

Now he's jealous of my free Perseus Pantheon skin.

^____^

Pace Qq

01-27-2011

So when i visited the site it timed out and a dns lookup timed also out. Think Im gonna throw the site in the room.

e.leagueoflegends.com

12345 ... 6