Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

series loss because of lag in champ select?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OakOwl

08-04-2014

Does this seem fair to anyone? I didn't fail to select a champ, the game failed to allow me to. Booooo.

BloodFart49

09-30-2014

This happened to me and it cost me a promo series too. I wish the game client was smart enough to realize the difference between when you don't select and when an error prevents you from selecting. Since the game client itself is populating the error message I don't see why It wouldn't be able to let you off the hook in those cases. If they are worried about plug pullers I would imagine it could log a record of errors and upon repeat offenses send a warning and then begin banning a player.

Drubis

09-30-2014

This happened to me in my game decider in my Plat promotions. Lag in champ select so i couldnt select one and the game kicked