evelynn timeline help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageMode

01-16-2010

I know what a lot of you want to say. "Don't play evelynn right". Well I'm going to figure her out eventually and play her until I've got it down. I just have a few questions.

- skill order and execution. Early game I have a hard time doing enough damage to be able to feed enough to get strong for mid game. What could I be doing wrong in early game?

- at what levels should I leave my lane to start ganking and when I'm not getting kills what should I do to maintain leveling.

- I dont know if I'm not being aggressive enough or what but I just can't seem to do enough damage. I've read and followed guides but I'm doing somthing wrong...

BobiusMaximus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2010

Any time you recall to buy early game is a gank opportunity for Evelynn.

If you level Q, W, E, E, E by level 5 you can drop into any lane and potentially score a gank. When running through jungle use ravage and hate spike to kill the neutrals. A lot of them have negative magic resist so they're easy xp.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

q, w, e, e, e, r, e, q, e, q, r, q, q, w, w, r, w, w

pretty good way to go for burst dmg