Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Can't get to loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seagrams12

08-04-2014

Hello all,
I'm having serious league withdrawals right now. I have a mac and am having issues connecting to games. Here is what happens. I go through champion select just fine and everything else. And then when it gets to loading screen instead of showing the champions it is just a black screen, and changing the cursor to the league cursor it stays the same. No matter how long I wait that screen will just stay black. I've already tried to delete re-download it and it still won't work. Please help me so i can get my fix in.
Thanks,
seagrams12

Crinzon

08-05-2014

Just press enter after the black screen comes. I know this sounds weird and I don't know why but it'll solve this latest issue!

Astronaut13

08-06-2014

Omg i love you so much crinzon. Please have my children.

ZepTex

08-13-2014

Quote:
Crinzon:
Just press enter after the black screen comes. I know this sounds weird and I don't know why but it'll solve this latest issue!

SIR YOU ARE A LEGEND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

Im pissed how easy the solution was though its been almost 2 weeks

wcar22

08-19-2014

Quote:

Thanks man, you're the best!! (:

Witzybaby

09-07-2014

Holy ****. The enter thing works.... wow.

InkSlinger

10-03-2014

Quote:
Crinzon:

Thank you good sir! I have been frustrated all week!