Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

JG Main LF Gold + Duo/Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capernaum22

08-04-2014

Jungler Main, Currently gold 3 looking for a skilled duo Q partner to push plat. Prefer you to be Gold 3 +. I would prefer a Mid or Top laner main as I believe those are the best combos with a jungler to carry games. I have a small champion pool of mids I can play if you are a good Jungler. Post on here or add my IGN if interested - Capernaum22. I'm also looking for a srs ranked 5s team to push plat.

Capernaum22

08-16-2014

mmm

dilutedsoul

08-18-2014

Hey man i'm gold 5 and I consider myself a top main. I know i'm not G3 but if you want to give duo a try i'm game. I generally play champs like ali and mao top and ryze. Well ign:dilutedsoul msg me if interested.

Capernaum22

08-20-2014

still looking

FurFurFox

Senior Recruiter

08-20-2014

I main top either Lucian or nid g4

DominicanFury

08-20-2014

I main top lane you can look at my lolking http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34292761#ranked-stats
All i ask for no raging i will ping if i need help just need you to carry other lanes.

Capernaum22

08-22-2014

up

A New Enemy

Recruiter

08-22-2014

Goodluck!

Capernaum22

08-24-2014

hi still looking

Capernaum22

08-24-2014

up