Journal of Justice: Earthquake in Kalamanda, Kassadin Attacks Malzahar!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

YEs a new Alistar friend in the process?

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

01-27-2011

Do I sense magma chamber?

DrakenViator

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slymerz View Post
Story of Magna Chamber begins
No the lore for Magma Chamber is already out and states that it is build under the Institute of War, not in a mine. Now Morgan Pass is relatively close to the IOW. But I don't think it to be close enough to be the actual Magma Chamber. Either that or the island of Valoran is smaller than I think. (Or they are doing a rewrite on us.)

Now what this could be is a new monster that will be used in Magma Chamber when it is released...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Chamber Lore
Deep within the obsidian mountain from which the Institute of War is sculpted lies the League’s most intense Field of Justice to date – the Magma Chamber. Before the time of the League, the Chamber was the heart of a powerful, but now dormant, volcano. Ancient magma flows cut out a gigantic cavernous room that the League has reshaped for its own purposes. This battle arena was built specifically to address the increasing number of disputes between Demacia and Noxus. It is one of the the largest Fields of Justice found anywhere on Valoran. To that end, teleporting platforms provide champions with the ability to rapidly relocate to strategic points in the arena. The magic-infused stone and cooled magma that dominates the structure of the arena will force champions to work together more closely in pushing toward the enemy’s nexus. It will be harder for a champion to rely on their summoner to traverse hazards and obstacles. The League is preparing this Field of Justice to be the premier arena for its use; as such, a slew of new monsters and minions await champions in what will surely be their greatest challenge yet.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber

Awesome

01-27-2011

Amumu and Tibbers have something...special?

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Was I the only one that thought "#1 mine" was a reference to jiji? #1 Loadstine Mining was already hinting at it, but when they used "impossible that #1 mine collapse wtf", it just seemed over the top. in terms of lulz rating of course.

orijinal

01-27-2011

zomg pro twist

Karma = Kass's daugher ;C!

Amarathval

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerplexD View Post
zomg pro twist

Karma = Kass's daugher ;C!
Yeah No, this happened in Zuan, and Karma is from Ionia I believe... not related.

HeroicFrog

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerplexD View Post
zomg pro twist

Karma = Kass's daughter ;C!
kinda hope not, i like the shadow assassin idea, with the scythe and such, female void tank champ, now THAT would a nice twist.

orijinal

01-27-2011

Yeahhh but what if Kass's daughter is from Ionia but she just conincidentally turned up in Zuan.

Huh did you think about that one smarty pants

*edit*

who says karma cant be a shadow assassin with them fans?

Ti 84 Plus

01-27-2011

hmm new zaun champion in the coming weeks ?

1234567 ... 11