Journal of Justice: Earthquake in Kalamanda, Kassadin Attacks Malzahar!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lone Gunman

01-27-2011

When will magma champer become beta like twisted treeline was for some months before release?

MasterBait3r

01-27-2011

@Riotbab. WTF?!!?! Why don't you ever post the link to the JoJ online. Or put in on the main site or something. Can't read while I'm at college. TY.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumpor View Post
...and Kassadin (almost) saves the day!
not even close, his "intervention" was all part of the plan! the great prophet knew he would show up... and what the end result would be.

BlackoutGR

01-27-2011

Amumu + Annie = L.F.E.

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Story of Magna Chamber begins

Demize

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIone View Post
@Riotbab. WTF?!!?! Why don't you ever post the link to the JoJ online. Or put in on the main site or something. Can't read while I'm at college. TY.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/story...january-21-cle

there you go ...

SethCypher

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarathval View Post
not even close, his "intervention" was all part of the plan! the great prophet knew he would show up... and what the end result would be.
...well I hope to god not, that's ****'s been pulled one too many times if you ask me.

Kiddalee

01-27-2011

Where did you get the spelling for the Loadstone Mining Corporation? You didn't mean "Lodestone," did you?

I'm disappointed in Malzahar. I didn't expect him to start a cult. I thought he and Kassadin were of more similar views.

Quote:
AnniexAmumu: Now officially canon.
No, they're not having ***.

Amarathval

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Where did you get the spelling for the Loadstone Mining Corporation? You didn't mean "Lodestone," did you?

I'm disappointed in Malzahar. I didn't expect him to start a cult. I thought he and Kassadin were of more similar views.
Malzahar is a seer, unfortunately his powers backfired, his visions leading him down a path of dark madness, becoming the prophet for the creatures of the void... the herald of their return to the world...

Kassadin on the flip side is a magi that looked into a subject best left alone, what he learned could not be unlearned, however he was allowed to keep perhaps a small portion of his sanity. using the knowledge gained at who knows what cost, he fights fire with fire so to speak, seeking to prevent the very thing that Malzahar is attempting to bring about.

Kog'maw, Cho'gath... these creatures are only a small sample of the true horror that lurks behind the veil of reality... no doubt one of the greater beings is what corrupted Malzahar with dark visions, and granted him the power of the void.

Gricks

01-27-2011

hmm...possibly Kassadins daughter? Could this begin an Odyssey of Kassadin that will deliver our first Father/Daughter combo? And our 3rd void walker?

123456 ... 11