Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rising is Elo??? PLEASE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TravagGames

01-27-2011

well i had an unlucky start to ranked... 7 leavers in 12 ranked games..
total result. wins: 4 losses 9...

win ratio without a leaver... wins: 4 losses: 1...

so i get to a point of no return.... as of now... i have a leaver on my team ever 1.5-2 games on average... so basically... 10 ranked games... is about 5-6 leavers for me... unlucky? i guess its common in low elo... so even if i get 100% win rate when i have 5 teammates... ill still kinda be stuck in this elo...

as of now i beielve im 15-27... i would say out of those 42 games... ive had about 20 leavers on my team. lets elimate the auto losses from leavers. thats 15-7... not saying i would win every single 5vs5 if all my team was there.. but hey even half puts me at 20-17... i am forever stuck and will never rise haha.. maybe someday with a lucky break.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Testiclez

01-27-2011

You have a leaver only every 2 games average? Lucky