Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elduris

Recruiter

08-03-2014

Quote:
StrokeDaddy:
I have the black screen before I enter a match problem. I went through all the possible fixes I could conceive and the problem was still happening. I uninstalled/reinstalled Leagues, but I still had the black screen. Any ideas for help?

Are you getting an error message, like one related to a firewall?

StrokeDaddy

08-03-2014

Quote:
Elduris:
Are you getting an error message, like one related to a firewall?

No, my screen flashes and stays black. I cannot alt-tab out either. The only way to leave the screen is to turn my computer off.

Elduris

Recruiter

08-04-2014

Quote:
StrokeDaddy:
No, my screen flashes and stays black. I cannot alt-tab out either. The only way to leave the screen is to turn my computer off.

Sounds like you might be having a pretty serious hardware issue. Open a ticket with player support (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new) to get help from someone with Riot.

StrokeDaddy

08-04-2014

Quote:
Elduris:
Sounds like you might be having a pretty serious hardware issue. Open a ticket with player support (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new) to get help from someone with Riot.

So I contacted the support team and they said it was probably my firewall; however, I had already disabled my firewall. My friend was able to alt tab out of my black screen through team viewer. Would it help if I gave you my logs?

CompJiang

08-05-2014

I got black screen every game after champion select and there is a firewall error message after seconds of black screen. I just tried some ways you recommend but it's not working. Any ideas? THX!!!

Chifflon

08-08-2014

how about ping issues? for exammple: ping jumps from 40 to 10,000 in seconds? I'm pretty sure it is not my connectivity issue. I've played league long enough that my ping stabilizes at around 60 ping. However, recently my ping has been jumping all over the place from 60 to 200 to 100 to 2,000... can you guys help?
Edit: it happened to me at random occasions. sometimes in the beginning of the match, or late game. during mid game its fine.

jadeeypoo

08-08-2014

Having the exact same problem as the guy above me. I live in Washington state and my ping is usually 26. Every time we encounter enemies or have to fight though i lag into oblivion with 4k ping

appy1001

08-10-2014

Large no of people cant log in at all to NA servers.. Pls look into th ematter

Vivi is Veigar

08-27-2014

I keep getting "Disconnected from PvP.net" on the client. It pops up randomly and eventually my client will stop responding.

Starrryyyy

08-27-2014

I crash after I finish loading to100% during the loading screen for matches. The crashing happens a lot but with no bugsplat error, just a "Please reconnect to the game" message but reconnecting doesn't wor because it crashes again.