Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

New Account Can't Find A Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I started another account. I entered champion select and waited five minutes. Cancelled and started again. About 2 minutes in it found me a game! However, someone queue dodged it. It re-entered me into the queue and I wait until 11:30 seconds and the requeue again. This current Queue I have now been waiting for 5 minutes.

Just FYI if I was a new play and could not join my first game after 15-20 minutes, I may be confused. It might be nice to leave a note to new players that they might have trouble finding other players to play their first game.

UPDATE:not sure why I put this in the wrong forumn...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Try a practice game. It shouldn't take you that long to find a game. Something's probably messed up with the server. Just play a few practice games first. Usually only takes me 20 or so seconds.

Wrong forum btw.