Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin vs Nerf bat take #38543293

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZallKlos

08-01-2014

From S@20

Quote:

Kassadin

Riftwalk ( R ) Mana Cost increased to 100 from 75 at all levels
Riftwalk ( R ) Subsequent Riftwalk cost and damage multiplier period increased to 20 seconds from 12

Ouch!

Adori Vita Vis

08-01-2014

sr takes too long too adapt

Genericke

08-01-2014

Quote:
ZallKlos:
From S@20

Ouch!

Yas henny http://25.media.tumblr.com/0857caf1a1e405432cbb81c08fadc650/tumblr_mo9oc3Haj51qc73dno2_500.gif

Redeemed In Fire

08-01-2014

Not really happy with them making mobile champs then swinging at the mobility instead of preserving it. *sigh*

Koravel

08-01-2014

Quote:
Redeemed In Fire:
Not really happy with them making mobile champs then swinging at the mobility instead of preserving it. *sigh*

You would qq about Kass nerfs. As far as I am concerned that champion can go die.

*Always Remember*

Romantic Metro

08-01-2014

Quote:
Redeemed In Fire:

Because mobility creep is just as bad. It's great to be able to outmaneuver someone in a fight but when you can do that and jump right out it's even worse. That doesn't exactly create dynamic play. Being able to R away is no more impressive than Alistar or Maokai pressing R and tanking everything.

wolferer

08-01-2014

With a 20 second window I believe we can remove the cooldown map specific nerf safely. His map mobility is severely hampered by that.

DakuKori

08-01-2014

Yawn.

Is that it? This nerf makes kass have to think about his uses of riftwalk more and hampers his map mobility quite heavily.

Or I can just build roa/seraphs/athenes and continue not giving one single **** about a "mana gate".

Try again riot, this isn't really balancing this champion at all. "You can't cast spells" Will never be an efficient way of balancing anything because THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY AROUND IT, and once you find that, you'll still have the same old problematic champion that you used to have.

I'm actually happy with these changes. The bonus damage proc lasting for 20 seconds makes tear a viable option on him again, and being mana gated won't matter with athenes and a 3k base mana pool.

You know what this nerf REALLY does?

Delay voidstaff.

DakuKori

08-01-2014

Quote:
wolferer:
With a 20 second window I believe we can remove the cooldown map specific nerf safely. His map mobility is severely hampered by that.

Plsno. You'd just make killing people 2 seconds faster