Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Rework] Shaco, The (REAL) Demon Jester

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Workshop Shaco

08-05-2014

Quote:
Mrs Shaco:
notbadman

<3

A Little Psycho

08-05-2014

Omg shacos posted yes!

A Little Psycho

08-05-2014

Quote:
Workshop Shaco:
Make his e apply the debuff to minions/monsters every 3 auto attacks, removing the RNG from it. The E active is perfect, well done on that. I don't really like the box changes though, a much better idea would be to give the current boxes and HP scaling and resistance scaling and maybe even a bonus ad ratio. The Q doesn't need to be changed. I really like the lore and the ultimate changes though.

Edit: Passive should stay as it is now.

Edit 2: I actually like your passive idea now that I think about it.

Edit 3: I am bad at making solidified posts, but the reason I don't like the boxes is because the current boxes let you take towers faster than a fed jax.

I think his passive in my rework suggestion seems to be the best part! And thank you for the idea on the boxes! I'll try to add this in post!

Noctis Lunaris

08-06-2014

Just want to point out how fitting your Summoner name is in regards to your suggested.

A Little Psycho

08-06-2014

Quote:
Noctis Lunaris:
Just want to point out how fitting your Summoner name is in regards to your suggested.

e-e... lol i consider everyone in the league a little psycho.

Zeddicus4

08-07-2014

So sorry it took so long but here is a quick sketch for him. I tried to make him a bit creepier while still keeping it obviously as shaco. Sorry also for the bad pic quality now let me know what you do and don't like an we shall go from there. I was also thinking on adding in some darker blood like reds and timing down the Orange a bit and have only brought portions for highlights.

IMG_20140807_192636.jpg

Zeddicus4

08-07-2014

Also its nice to look like you have ally of comments but you should delete your previous bumps when you post a new one lol lots of bumps in a row can be a deterrent

A Little Psycho

08-07-2014

ZEDDICUS PROPS TO YOU MAN! THAT CONCEPT FOR THAT WENT ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

(sorry again for the bumps hehe)

Zeddicus4

08-07-2014

soooo glad you like it! and no problem lol

A Little Psycho

08-08-2014

Bump