Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attention Streamers - Some Exposure For You!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

08-01-2014

Stream Link: twitch.tv/dgdenzbrujah
Stream Schedule: I can commit to a fulltime schedule of Sun-Thu 9pm - 11pm EST
Quality of stream(low, medium, high): High 720
Interactive with chat?: Limited (working on getting a second monitor for this)
Webcam?: Partially (During Queue Times)
Games/mode you stream: DOMINION, DayZ, Team Fortress 2

molokodude

08-02-2014

Quote:
DG Denz Brujah:
Stream Link: twitch.tv/dgdenzbrujah
Stream Schedule: I can commit to a fulltime schedule of Sun-Thu 9pm - 11pm EST
Quality of stream(low, medium, high): High 720
Interactive with chat?: Limited (working on getting a second monitor for this)
Webcam?: Partially (During Queue Times)
Games/mode you stream: DOMINION, DayZ, Team Fortress 2

I also like this nerds

Fancy Wolf

08-02-2014

So after some testing with the hosting system there are some major issues that can be easily relieved.

-Chat is only for w/e channel your on. So if Feedski is hosting Wolferer, then Feedski's chat cannot interact with Wolferer and his chat unless they just go to his stream.

-It does not say your online hosting someone. So unless you have like 500 afk people in your chat who are constantly in your channel you will have to run your stream while having an offline/Hosting overlay so people can come and notice you are hosting someone. I hope twitch fixes this one because as of now you dont pop up in the following section if you are hosting while offline.

Probably the biggest issue is the separation of chat, This update was meant for streamers who actually do have 500 people afk in someones chat and they all know and recognize each other. Hopefully they learn how to merge chats or when your hosting simply load the guest??? chat by default.