Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Match History Appearace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

07-31-2014

Quote:
Rachael Passive:
and add caps and neutrals too, in the detailed match history.

POOTERSS op, rito pls nerf.

wolferer

07-31-2014

Quote:
FDru:
how about nope

If I need to explain again why those stats are completely meaningless, I swear...

Yes, those stats are completely meaningless. PLEASE make it so that it displays KDA in spectate instead of this by default, because nobody actually cares about the caps/neuts, and many people forget to change it.

Rachael Passive

07-31-2014

I still think its useful, it shows what happened in the game, it shows a more complete story of details of the match. No stats truly tell you all you need to know, I just want to know as much as possible about my matches, I didn't know that was a bad thing, sorry.

MMKH

07-31-2014

Knowing the meta, KDA is more effective than the score system that nobody really cared for IMO. To get an effective KDA you pretty much have to pick a good team comp, participate in team fights and make good plays.

Koravel

07-31-2014

Not really true. At all. You can quite easily get an inflated KDA.

If you are playing the game correctly- ie going for the win and not for KDA, then yes, its a better indicator than score. Otherwise it can be just as misleading.

Mirkwoodia

Recruiter

07-31-2014

Short of an indepth reading, pretty much everything on these charts are "misleading", score just happens to be more misleading than KDA atm, by alot

Romantic Metro

07-31-2014

So it's decided then. No stat is perfect. Good job team. I believe with this in mind we motion instead to have largest critical strike as the next stat indicator that should be shown.

Rachael Passive

08-01-2014

like score is worthless, but I want ALL THE STATS

AquaTowel

08-01-2014

the only relevant metric is damage done to champions

Koravel

08-01-2014

That isn't true either. What about tanks? Supports? Bot laners where the entire world doesn't come bot lane? Damage dealt to champions is also flawed.

The better statement is that there is no relevant metric.