Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona Opinions Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachael Passive

07-30-2014

So I tried new sona, I like her actually, I think in some ways it is a buff, even though I wish the auras are a little smaller than I would like, the ms boost on her is HUGE. and I feel with a little tuning she is going to be really good.

Mad Suppordle

07-30-2014

I like her in concept, but given the aura ranges I think she's going to need some stat tuning to theoretically survive in the middle of a team fight.

Rachael Passive

07-30-2014

Quote:
Mad Suppordle:
I like her in concept, but given the aura ranges I think she's going to need some stat tuning to theoretically survive in the middle of a team fight.

agreed, and I think a base ms buff would be nice too, im almost tempted to go swifties on her at this point so I can put my auras on allies better.

wolferer

07-30-2014

I dunno, not all supports should be untouchable lulus/jannas. Having to take some risk to aid your teammates is good, especially when the payoff is good enough.

Riot is paying attention and tuning. If people like her new concept, that's all that really matters right now.

Mad Suppordle

07-30-2014

I do like the concept, she plays very differently from Lulu/Janna. She's not a skirt the fight at the edges and max range it, Sona's kit now lends herself more to a "get in there" approach. I'm just worried she's a bit too squishy to do it properly.

SylianEUW

07-30-2014

Her W is great for proccing Ardent Censer. Heal and AoE shield! I've yet to try her, but that's an interesting part of her kit, at least.

I think the new concept looks cool. She might need some tuning, but it's definitely in the right direction to make Sona more interesting.

Koravel

07-30-2014

Man you sure are in love with a ****ty item, Sylian.

ZallKlos

07-30-2014

Runaan was considered worse item in the game until Kayle abused it. There is maybe something we don't know or tried. Kora, did you even try it?

Rachael Passive

07-30-2014

Quote:
SylianEUW:
Her W is great for proccing Ardent Censer. Heal and AoE shield! I've yet to try her, but that's an interesting part of her kit, at least.

I think the new concept looks cool. She might need some tuning, but it's definitely in the right direction to make Sona more interesting.

why does it matter if she can proc ardent censer if, if you are buying ardent censer you are buying one of the crappiest items in the game

Chris Hurricane

07-30-2014

As someone who's tried Ardent Censer on New Sona, I can safely say it's a great item for her kit. She enjoys the AP, CDR, and movement speed it grants, and she's as good as Alistar at using its passive now. New Sona absolutely needs CDR and movement speed, and with how much they nerfed her poke, you're better off using her passive for either the attack debuff or the slow.