Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Delete Janna on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

07-31-2014

Quote:
Rebonack:
I honestly enjoyed her more before Riot's 'Utility Remake'. She can still work, but she seriously needs the right team to take advantage of her shield. A TON of her power has been stuffed into it.

Yeah I know. It's super hard to get a team with an AD champion on it. Not sarcasm. Okay, sarcasm.

Janna is retarded when teamed with literally anything that is intended to build AD, including every bruiser in existence. #2 stupid broken support champ right under the abomination that is Karma.

AquaTowel

08-01-2014

Quote:
SylianEUW:
Maybe he's mad because Janna deals with Shaco quite well?

have you considered the possibility that i'm not mad at all

there's nothing controversial about stating that janna is a useless hero in a pub context, which is what i play

SylianEUW

08-01-2014

Quote:
AquaTowel:
there's nothing controversial about stating that janna is a useless hero in a pub context, which is what i play
The issue is that it's flat out wrong. Maybe you've just seen bad Jannas? Or maybe you don't fully understand what she brings to the team.

MMKH

08-01-2014

If you want to win every game in the League, always... play... Jannaaaaaaa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM