Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfgang914

07-30-2014

why doesn't Riot make a ranked queue for Dominion. I know a lot of people don't play or take it very serious but then a again a lot of people do take it serious. i play a good bit of dominion and if it were to have a ranked queue i would definitely play the ranked and maybe others will too and it may get the attention Dominion deserves.

Romantic Metro

07-30-2014

You have a pure heart. +1

EyeSlae

07-30-2014

Dom my fav game mode would love 2 see it ranked.

SylianEUW

07-30-2014

Quote:
wolfgang914:
why doesn't Riot make a ranked queue for Dominion.
Long story short: When Dominion was new, they decided to wait for a bit before launching ranked. Then the player base waned and we eventually ended up with a small enough player base that Riot felt that introducing ranked would split it. So, if we want ranked, we need to somehow increase the Dominion player base first.

My suggestion is that you play Dominion and recommend that other people play it too, and then get your ranked rewards elsewhere. I doubt Dominion will get ranked in the near future, but if it somehow manages to grow exponentially, it's possible.