Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constantly Disconnecting During Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlatypusPerson

07-29-2014

So I've been having a recently (and frequently) occurring issue with playing. I will launch and log in to LoL and everything is smooth- no connection problems. Then I will join a game, select my character, and it will do the initial loading into the game where you see every characters' loading percent all without any connection issues. Then two minutes into the game, usually, it will disconnect me and it will take another 10 minutes of logging in and out and reconnecting for it to work again. After I'm reconnected...it will once again disconnect me. Then reconnect me. Then disconnect me. Then reconnect me...

And when I do have the short chances to play, it will have 5 second lag spikes every 20 seconds. Sometimes, however, I'm able to survive a whole game with no issues. The next game will then be the opposite.

The real problem is I've tried every solution to this problem I've found. I've closed all my windows, I've deleted the Panda Booster thing, I've disabled the peer thing and restarted, I've just simply restarted my computer and reset the WIFI... Bleh. The weird thing is, all of the solutions work temporarily. The same problem will then reoccur after a few games.

Please help! The only thing I haven't done (to what solutions I've seen) was check my firewall, but I don't know how to do that so if anyone could even help with that, that would be amazing!

I love this game and I want to play it but I can't if that means abandoning the team half the time!

Easy Lucky Free

07-29-2014

having a similar issue, whose your ISP?

PlatypusPerson

07-29-2014

Quote:
Easy Lucky Free:
having a similar issue, whose your ISP?

My ISP is Time Warner Cable. My internet seems to be working fine, though. When it won't connect to LoL, I check Google and it loads instantly.

PlatypusPerson

07-29-2014

Also, I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is a problem for everyone right now? It seems like it might be. Yesterday I was in a game where EVERYONE was lagging and disconnected constantly and we had to surrender to finally end it. So do people know whether this is a gigantic server problem right now? Or is my computer just being weird? I've been looking around the recent forum posts and there seems to be a disturbing amount of posts like this...

Dominagoogintage

10-06-2014

I'm experiencing the same issues. I also have Time Warner Cable. Not sure if that is related, but this is incredibly annoying. Really hope we can get some answers soon...although, I have heard from a couple people that it's League's servers.