Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reports are going to be made against proficient bot champions who refuse to go bot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

07-29-2014

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
I'm pretty much a bot main in Dominion

If your response to someone going Malz top is that there isn't anyone left to bot, you're not a bot main.

But, by all means, if you're that reliant on one champ then please run up against my Veigar. I like being fed. FYI: nobody in this thread plays Malz while Fancy and I play both bot and top in queue. You'll get no freebies from me.

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
Malah <Everything that isn't Malz

ftfy

Quote:
Genericke:
I've seen 5 top work out. I've seen 2 bot work out. I've seen far too few dick pics from people in DD.

Try it and see what happens. You might be surprised.

Tell me a story!

Naethyn

07-29-2014

Mundo says 5 top ftw.

PracticeYellow

07-29-2014

Didn't know that proficient bot lane champions can only be played bot.

Meanwhile, I'm playing Cassiopeia and Malzahar top with very great success. Granted, if I pick a common bot champ and want to play it top I say that I am going top. Maybe you should learn to check who's going bot during champ select instead of complaining.

Romantic Metro

07-29-2014

Hey now I play other picks too and I bot lane quite a bit. Hell I've played in 4 different dominion tournaments as a bot laner. I don't claim to be good, but I do profess to fill my quota and even enjoy it at times. No dick pics from me sorry Gen. :'(

SylianEUW

07-30-2014

As long as they say they're going top in champion select, I don't see what the problem is.

Penteano

07-30-2014

I don't play Mal and I know he is good wherever he goes lol
Also abusing reports will make the "value" of your reports lower, after some time they won't worth anything. So yeah... keep reporting.

Chris Hurricane

07-30-2014

I have multiple champions in my pool who can go bot, but the only one I take bot is, coincidentally enough, Malzahar. Why? Because he fits my laning play style better than someone like Jarvan or Jayce. I've tried going bot with both before -- I've been destroyed more often than not. So there's a reason why I only take them top.

Just something else to consider. Maybe the player who picked a strong bot champion can't go bot with them.

Rebonack

07-30-2014

I play a decent amount of Malz and can confirm that he does in fact work top. It's actually a pretty decent idea if the enemy team ends up being assassin heavy. Getting ganked 24/7 is par for course on Malz.

There's no reason to be upset.