Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reports are going to be made against proficient bot champions who refuse to go bot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

07-29-2014

If you are going to play a proficient bottom lane champion in the top lane while simultaneously forcing an awful bot laner to go bot, you're getting reported for "Assisting Enemy Team."

When you're Malzahar top and you force someone who is definitely going to lose lane to go bot because you're being selfish, you are basically throwing and handing the enemy team a win on a silver platter.

This used to be a fairly rare occurrence but for some reason people not wanting to go bot is an increasingly common predicament. And if we lose the game because you wanted to go Cheezahar top, you're getting reported.

Fancy Wolf

07-29-2014

Malz top is actually incredibly strong.

Youd be surprised at how well a 3 second AoE silence can instantly win a teamfight.

And some people just dont like botlane, Ive been trying to work on my bot a little bit more to be able to fill the role if no one takes it.

Stop complaining and adapt.

Romantic Metro

07-29-2014

I'll report you for unskilled because you can't adapt to different situations.

Malah

07-29-2014

Considering Malzahar top has been played recently in tournaments to great success, you're just a whiny ***** who expects other people to do things that you don't feel like doing. Suck it up.

I'd feel more inclined to report you for playing ADC in Blind and feeding.

AK47WOLF

07-29-2014

Ack, Malzacheez players detected. It doesn't bother me that you want to go top. It bothers me that people playing champs like him would force someone who can't lane to go bot.

Quote:
Malah:
Considering Malzahar top has been played recently in tournaments to great success, you're just a whiny ***** who expects other people to do things that you don't feel like doing. Suck it up.

I'm pretty much a bot main in Dominion and I usually go bot if no one else does in most other situations.

So you can get on your knees and thank me whenever you're ready. Feel free to apologize too.

Reviren

07-29-2014

You know, being rude, arrogant and plain annoying isn't going to help you convince people. Just saying.

Fancy Wolf

07-29-2014

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
Malzacheez players detected.

Fancy <Plays Tanks and initiators

Malah <Bruisers and AP's (not malz to my knowledge)

Metro <Bruiser and assassins

Quote:
AK47WOLF:

I'm pretty much a bot main

Then pretty much learn how to lane against him. He is nowhere near unstoppable botlane, I wait for the day when you play a competent Syndra. OR BETTER YET PICK HER! Because reasons.

AK47WOLF

07-29-2014

Quote:
Reviren:
You know, being rude, arrogant and plain annoying isn't going to help you convince people. Just saying.

It's the only thing this lovely Dom community responds to.

Fancy Wolf

07-29-2014

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
It's the only thing this lovely Dom community responds to.

Yep seems so
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4733577

Genericke

07-29-2014

I've seen 5 top work out. I've seen 2 bot work out. I've seen far too few dick pics from people in DD.

Try it and see what happens. You might be surprised.