Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AFK players with a "GG" + a number in their summoner name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeathenHeart

07-29-2014

Hi, guys. I'm a noob here, especially in Dominion, so maybe the answer to my question is something I should know but I don't so... Please, let me know: what's up with the players which names end with "GG14", "GG11", "GG04" or something like that? They are there everytime I want to play and almost ALWAYS afk during the entire game.
And what's up with the ones that don't move or don't attack me at all?
What the hell am I playing against? It's really frustrating.

(I'm talking about PVP Dominion indeed)

4nic8r

07-29-2014

Those are bots. Different bot makers have different naming schemes. Those GG are really bad. Riot barely does anything as you can see these bots with high lvls. I could name 50 here and I would get in trouble probably and nothing would be done to them.

HeathenHeart

07-29-2014

Yeah I assumed they were bots but didn't understand why are so useless. So... I guess I'll stop playing Dominion, if I have them I lose and if they're on the enemy team it's really boring to kill bots that doesn't even move.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer.

Penteano

07-30-2014

You'll find bots till lv 30 entry elo. When you rise it you won't see them anymore.
Unfortunately Riot doesn't seem to be doing much about them

KaWraith

07-30-2014

Quote:
HeathenHeart:
Yeah I assumed they were bots but didn't understand why are so useless. So... I guess I'll stop playing Dominion, if I have them I lose and if they're on the enemy team it's really boring to kill bots that doesn't even move.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer.

We really hope you wont stop playing dominion.

Eventually, you will win enough games to get to a higher matchmaking level, and not have to play with bots anymore.

Worst Ali Ever

07-30-2014

Riot will have to start doing something soon because they are becoming a problem in low mmr lv 30 ARAM and SR as well.

KaWraith

07-30-2014

Quote:
Worst Ali Ever:
Riot will have to start doing something soon because they are becoming a problem in low mmr lv 30 ARAM and SR as well.

Well that's good new for us: if Riot is forced to deal with it on SR, ARAM and Dominion will probably benefit tangentially.

Hypnos8

07-30-2014

I know a guy who plays at 600 MMR (entry mmr is 1200) and he gets no bots. Once you get lvl 30, you wont see bots anymore. Just wait till then to play dominion, or queue with lvl 30 friends

Pulser132

Recruiter

07-31-2014

Yeah. Rito better get on those anti bot codes