Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New sanguine has come!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechPrince

07-31-2014

I would rather take botrk.

Malah

07-31-2014

The passive just doesn't work on Dom aside from a bot laner who already has such an absurd lane advantage that they're not being harassed back. Either it has enough stats to be broken when the shield can be utilized or it's ignored when the item is properly cost-efficient with the shield accounted for.

We don't need new BT ported; we need a replacement that works without pre-stacking.

SylianEUW

07-31-2014

I'd like to see it made ranged only, in order to avoid abuse cases with certain melees picking it up.

Redeemed In Fire

07-31-2014

Quote:
SylianEUW:
I'd like to see it made ranged only, in order to avoid abuse cases with pretty much every AD melee picking it up.

FTFY

Now that it's cheaper with more AD, its going to be rather silly IMO. Basically a BC-lite trading arpen for AD at 2/3rds the cost.

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

07-31-2014

There will be some new changes on PBE tomorrow.

Initial changes have been reverted.

New SB stats:
Passive uptime increased from 4 seconds to 8
AD increased from 40 to 45
LS decreased from 15 to 10

Cosmic Warper

07-31-2014

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:

New SB stats:

So it's basically going to never be bought anyway... By the way... what happened to the TT changes on PBE where the camps wouldn't crit anymore? Was it such a hard thing to fix that it didn't get shipped to 4.13?

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

07-31-2014

Quote:
Cosmic Warper:
So it's basically going to never be bought anyway... By the way... what happened to the TT changes on PBE where the camps wouldn't crit anymore? Was it such a hard thing to fix that it didn't get shipped to 4.13?

Never bought? Hmm...

These are the Dominion forums, buuuuut the wolves critting was fixed in 4.12 I think. Maybe 4.13. Either way, it's fixed on live now.

Cosmic Warper

07-31-2014

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:
Never bought? Hmm...

These are the Dominion forums, buuuuut the wolves critting was fixed in 4.12 I think. Maybe 4.13. Either way, it's fixed on live now.

Woops. My bad. And im pretty sure it's not fixed. Just played some games on twisted treeline last night and i'm pretty sure they were still critting. :/

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

07-31-2014

Quote:
Cosmic Warper:
Woops. My bad. And im pretty sure it's not fixed. Just played some games on twisted treeline last night and i'm pretty sure they were still critting. :/

Try again today

Gungho Gun Lion

07-31-2014

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:

New SB stats:

Thank you MWAB that shield needed to go