Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New sanguine has come!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eagle37

07-29-2014

This item is only good in sustain ad bot. I'd rather have the bonus dmg for adcs top

Reviren

07-29-2014

Needs to get stacks for skill use. I seriously believe that's the only thing that'd make it better.

Malah

07-29-2014

The shield is derp but the stats suck. Considering we don't have minions to auto, I'd rather have Hydra unless I really want BotRK on-hit.

And, well, ADC's are boned. That's not really a bad thing, though.

HaIfhearted

07-30-2014

Like I said earlier, I don't think that new Sanguine has enough raw stats to be worth the purchase.

My Urgot wouldn't touch this with 10 foot pole (maybe a 25 minute full-6-items-build pole, but even then its competing with Gunblade, and at that point in the game the spellvamp, slowing active, and extra scaling for my on-demand shield leave Sanguine in the dust).
As for Riven, I'm fairly certain she would rather stack Hydras or Van Damns for the 35-40 extra AD that they give, or get another Brutalizer.

Plus, the overhealing shield requires that you be punching minions. At full health.
I'm fairly certain that at the point in the game where you'd have new Sanguine, you would rather be running around the jungle with your team finding people to repeatedly murder.

I think I'm going to have to agree with Malah here.
ADC's might just have lost their primary lifesteal item.

Rebonack

07-30-2014

This seems like a really terrible idea to me. The shield will be useless to everyone aside from a few already obnoxious bottom laners.

KaWraith

07-30-2014

What if they punch it back up to 60 AD (probably with a price adjustment, so it isn't too OP) ? maybe even give it a unique 20% lifesteal... then it can be a big LS item, with decent AD... in it's current state, i don't see why you would really want it at all.

stormfallen

07-30-2014

PBE UPDATE (http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07/730-pbe-update.html)

Attack damage increased to 50 from 40.
Total cost reduced to 2175g from 2275g

Redeemed In Fire

07-30-2014

And all botlane bruisers rejoiced!

KaWraith

07-30-2014

Quote:
stormfallen:

on the downside, 50 isn't 60... on the plus side, 100 gold cheaper. looks like a decent pick up for a ranged champion who wants to pack in some more lifesteal with a ~cheap item.

wolferer

07-30-2014

Quote:
stormfallen:

was about to say lol, 40 ad for that price was way off.