Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New sanguine has come!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

07-29-2014

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZpkSy2_Sjoo/U9gFU00JLMI/AAAAAAAAUuQ/zuuh4CCTRXA/s1600/sSB.jpg

-40AD
-15% LS
-Stacking shield when at full HP

HaIfhearted

07-29-2014

Needs more AD.

SylianEUW

07-29-2014

Isn't Blade of the Ruined King better than this one? I suppose it's cheaper, but both are for champions that autoattack a lot, and BotRK gives you a very useful on-hit passive and a nice active.

ZallKlos

07-29-2014

Am I suppose to run to a lane, hit minions to build shield then join my team to teamfight in the jungle?

Frog999999

07-29-2014

So it now has 40 less AD than BT (1/2 the AD) and a very difficult to use passive, but it only costs 1250 less. Think this makes it a lot less cost efficient on most champs compared to the current passive (at least on the CS), and I would never consider purchasing it over hydra on any melee champ.

Mirkwoodia

Recruiter

07-29-2014

basically a ranged ADC buff!!!!! I approve!!

On a side note, the AD+Lifesteal makes the item pretty much 100% gold efficient, so im guessing this'll be like the BFT of auto-ers (a core item that nobody will like on Lucy)

Edit... Haven't played SR enough... So it only overheals at full? Whyyy...

Adori Vita Vis

07-29-2014

needs some cdr to make ashe bot viable

Koravel

07-29-2014

We dont need this. Lifesteal can go **** itself anyway.

GET REKT FGT

07-29-2014

LMAO I can't believe they actually brought this over...Riven bot WILL **** PEOPLE IN THE ASS! Urgot? FREE SHIELDS GALORE LOL

Anything bot that can benefit from this will become insanely OP. I'm sorry but I'm even willing to try this on AD/AP Hybrid Diana just for the free shield.

MMKH

07-29-2014

SanGGuine blade