Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lug, Eater of Trees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedSkuare

07-29-2014

Lug is a slow witted, lumbering mass of muscle and drool. Carrying a large log on his shoulder, he wanders the forests searching for tasty trees.

Passive- Whittle Away

With every kill/assist, Lug's AS rises by 2%, due to the log being chipped away from beating enemy champion face.

Q- Launch

Lug takes a hold of target friendly champ and throws them to the location within range.

W- Rolling Blunder

Lug rolls his log on the ground and jumps onto it. His movmt speed is slowed but he ignores unit collision. Any enemy unit rolled over takes dmg

E- Fisticuffs

Lug throws his log in target direction. It passes through all enemy units, slowing them. The log stays in place until Lug picks it up or goes out of range. While the log is seperated from Lug, he receives an AS bonus, and an AD debuff

R- Chugalug

lug grabs traget friendly champion and carries them with him for 3/4/5 seconds. Lug gains 25%/30/40% of the champs hp/armor/mr for the duration. The champ becomes tankier, taking 40% of the dmg Lug takes, can still AA and use abilities, but movement is controlled by Lug. Activating Q will Launch the champ, W will send them out on the log with the same movement augments, E will do nothing, and R will drop them.

RedSkuare

07-29-2014

shameless bump

RedSkuare

07-29-2014

Shameless bump 2

Armini

07-29-2014

I really like the idea of being able to tote a champ around, but being untargetable while Lug is nearly unkillable with defensive boosts is a bit much. Maybe instead of untargetable, they take a reduced percent of the damage Lug is taking?

RedSkuare

07-29-2014

Quote:
Armini:
I really like the idea of being able to tote a champ around, but being untargetable while Lug is nearly unkillable with defensive boosts is a bit much. Maybe instead of untargetable, they take a reduced percent of the damage Lug is taking?

Hmm. That would make more sense. I guess a moving zhonyas would be op as ****

RedSkuare

07-29-2014

they censored cra.p?

RedSkuare

07-30-2014

shameless bump

RedSkuare

07-30-2014

Updated

EV0LVE

07-30-2014

Replace the passive with something more useful early game, such as basic attacks with the log slow enemy champions.

This guy definitely would have to be support, due to his ult and W both requiring another champion.
I would suggest replacing Launch with something that would fit his title, maybe Chomp - Where he would take a bite out a his log and receive a brief power up.

RedSkuare

08-01-2014

Quote:
Comical Deceiver:
Replace the passive with something more useful early game, such as basic attacks with the log slow enemy champions.

This guy definitely would have to be support, due to his ult and W both requiring another champion.
I would suggest replacing Launch with something that would fit his title, maybe Chomp - Where he would take a bite out a his log and receive a brief power up.
That sounds good, but I wanted the novelty of launching a friendly champ. Also his w doesnt require another champ, it just puts a friendly champ on the log if he is ulting an ally. If not, he uses it on himself.