Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cryophoenix's wall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

It appeared twice in games i played last weekend that after casting the wall to block off enemy champions, if i was close to the wall (right up against it) then melee units from the other side could attack through it. The champions i saw doing this were Yi, and i think Cho'gath

SeVIIen

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Is Cryophoenix's wall meant to freeze the units (champions) if I cast it ON them? I remember once it seemed to freeze (stuck) an enemy champion, but it only happened once and I'm not sure if it froze it or he just bumped in the wall.

micha

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Quote:
Anima:
Is Cryophoenix's wall meant to freeze the units (champions) if I cast it ON them? I remember once it seemed to freeze (stuck) an enemy champion, but it only happened once and I'm not sure if it froze it or he just bumped in the wall.

I don't think that the wall is supposed to be thinks like that, Wall is there for blocking Path's.

SeVIIen

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

I know that, but once the enemy champion seemed stuck in it for the duration of the wall and that was on a lane, not in a space that I could have blocked him between the wall and another unpassable terrain.

Lithonite

07-17-2009

I've been a victim of the wall being cast on me once. I wasn't sure if that was how it was intended to work or not.