Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some Tier Lists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SylianEUW

07-31-2014

@Koravel: I agree with all the criticism you mentioned.

I'm not really sure about Brand. I see him from time to time, but he's probably less popular than, say, Vel'Koz or Karma. I personally think that Brand is stronk. I could ask people what they thing about Brand.

Fancy Wolf

07-31-2014

As we said in the last AZB tourney, brand is a pretty go-to pick for alot of the top teams. He is picked alot less on the way to the finals but haif's ult this weekend was eating people alive.

grammar edit op

Koravel

07-31-2014

Quote:
SylianEUW:
@Koravel: I agree with all the criticism you mentioned.

I'm not really sure about Brand. I see him from time to time, but he's probably less popular than, say, Vel'Koz or Karma. I personally think that Brand is stronk. I could ask people what they thing about Brand.

I'm wondering if its just the fact that Talon ****s on him, and you guys love Talon.

AlphaFerric

07-31-2014

Quote:
Koravel:
I'm wondering if its just the fact that Talon ****s on him, and you guys love Talon.

I've been running twin shadows on Brand (and pretty much every mage) for this exact reason. Those slows ruin so many gap closers against long range mages that they are a lot less of an issue.

SylianEUW

07-31-2014

Quote:
Koravel:
I seem to recall Brand being popular on NA in Season 2, right? So I'm not sure if this is the reason, since Talon was considered mediocre in Season 2.

Anyway, I asked three high elo EUW players what they thought about top lane Brand, and here are their responses:

"He is quite good IF you hit ur spells "

"idk, I guess it's pretty good"

"probably among the top 5 mages, still tier 2 though"

And I consider him one of the better tier 2 mages. I'm not sure why he isn't that popular, I guess Katarina and Fizz are more fun to play for mage players? I don't know.

iDontCareLmao

07-31-2014

I'm having trouble taking these seriously, both of these tier lists have too many problems.

Heathen's is okay until you get to tier 3 where ...there's a lot of things in that tier that shouldn't be.

Heedun's is just bad. The formatting is terrible and the placements (Annie, Brand, Nidalee, Lissandra, Morgana being in tier 3 for example) are just as bad.

AquaTowel

08-01-2014

"ap shaco is trash"

good list

OxBaker

08-01-2014

Am I reading right that they are banning champs in Dom????? They play draft Dominion????? I am so jelly and tempted to move my account to EU.

Koravel

08-01-2014

I think they are talking about tourneys.

SylianEUW

08-02-2014

Yes, normal drafts are pretty much dead on EUW as well.