Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some Tier Lists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SylianEUW

07-28-2014

I figured you guys might want to check out some other tier lists for top lane Dominion. Note that they represent their own opinions and I disagree with them on several points, and they don't necessarily represent EUW. I don't think either of them has an NA account, so they might not respond here. You could make a level 5 EUW account if you want to post there, I suppose. Or you could just post here amongst each other and try to figure out why they placed the champions where they placed them.

Heedun's tier list: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1830840

HeathenHammer's tier list: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1831017

Adori Vita Vis

07-28-2014

maokai t2 in heathens tier list immediately disregard

Redeemed In Fire

07-28-2014

Quote:

-Irelia: If played correctly she can be a scary pick. You should probably aim for a lot of cdr and max E-Q first, otherwise she struggles a lot.

I uh... think Malah (and every irelia main) would like to have some words with this statement. =p

molokodude

07-28-2014

Its bad when I instantly see things wrong with both lists. Like not sure if insanely huge meta difference all of a sudden or EuW got a weaker scene harder then I realized.

AlphaFerric

07-28-2014

Quote:
Redeemed In Fire:
I uh... think Malah (and every irelia main) would like to have some words with this statement. =p

You can max w/e you want on Irelia and do just fine. The only thing you need are items and levels.

Quote:
molokodude:
huge meta difference all of a sudden or EuW got a weaker scene harder then I realized.

People barely agree on tier lists here. No need to attempt generalizing an entire region based off of two from there.

Naethyn

07-29-2014

Tier 3 Teemo confirmed.

Romantic Metro

07-29-2014

Quote:
SlasherBag:
You can max w/e you want on Irelia and do just fine. The only thing you need are items and levels.

People barely agree on tier lists here. No need to attempt generalizing an entire region based off of two from there.

2nd on both points. I do w/e on Irelia and can still do fine with her in most games. As for tier lists not everyone agreed with Sauron even back in the day when he was considered the dark lord of dominion. Both posts made it known it was their opinion.

SylianEUW

07-29-2014

Quote:
Redeemed In Fire:
I don't even play Irelia that much anymore, and even I disagree with it. Her Q doesn't really scale that well when it comes to burst, and while having a shorter cooldown is useful, having more true damage or better cc/burst is better. I personally like W-E-Q when I play Irelia, though I build her somewhat bulky.

Quote:
molokodude:
Its bad when I instantly see things wrong with both lists. Like not sure if insanely huge meta difference all of a sudden or EuW got a weaker scene harder then I realized.
It's not a meta difference, it's just their opinions. I disagree with a lot of what they say. Still, I thought it could be interesting to bring it up, since perhaps they've found some hidden gems that other people have overlooked.

Quote:
Naethyn:
Tier 3 Teemo confirmed.
Teemo is not that good anymore. He's not useless, but he's of limited use. His mushrooms lost a lot of their damage and they're generally pretty easy to find and remove. Twin Shadow's is a very common item, and you could get Hextech Sweeper or Lightbringer if you want. Or just get some MR. The slow will still be annoying, but the damage won't be that great. Unless you're easily kited or weak against blinds, you should have a good chance to win a fight against Teemo.

I might move him down to tier 3 in my tier list, though tier 3 in my tier list is still "okay", while in theirs it seems to be "bad".

Note that both have Morgana in tier 3. Morgana so underrated.

SkittlesNiceTea

07-30-2014

every list is gonna b subjective, but at least there are a handful of champs that everyone seems to agree on being tier 1/OP.

Koravel

07-31-2014

Brand and Annie are both in "Please make sure you are drunk before playing these champions" tier 3. They are two of the strongest mages on the map. Probably something like Zyra-Brand-Annie, assuming we class Nid as an assassin. Brand narrowly beats out Annie, in my experience, but requires a good deal more skill to play than her.

Evelynn and Nidalee are in tier 3.

Braum in tier 2 along with Mao and Zyra. Wtf?

AP Tristana and AD Shaco being in tier 1 is just plain funny.

I like your tier list a lot better, Syl.

Heathen's is way better, but he again has Brand in tier 3 (trash) along with Sejuani. Actually his "trash" tier has a lot of good champs, lol.

Is this just those two, or does EUW really not like Brand for some reason?