Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bots in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingnh

08-02-2014

It would be nice if Riot would acknowledge and comment on the issue. I am new to LOL, and apparently they only care about gameplay for ranked players / high ELO who dont see this problem. Too bad, I will never get there as I won't play Dominion anymore.

Dominion games are ruined.

Koravel

08-03-2014

If its any consolation kingnh, I have spoken to at least two Rioters about it. They can't fix the problem, but they did say they were gonna relay it to people who could.

However, this was a long time back and nothing has happened, soooo. Yeah.

I really don't know what to do here. It is killing the mode, probably the #1 thing actually. Yet Riot is either incapable of fixing it, or they don't care to put in enough effort to do so. Either way, Dominion gets handed the short end of the stick again.

HaIfhearted

08-03-2014

If I had to guess, I'd say that Riots probably unwilling to do anything about the issue right now because they would have to reverse their stance on how they handle 3rd party programs and modding, and it hasn't become an apparent major problem for SR yet.

IIDasbeastII

09-26-2014

They are popping up alot in beginner bot vs human games on SR. I complained to Riot and they said they have a system in place to handle it. I am not optimistic about them fixing it.