what kennen skin is best?

The red one 38 26.95%
swamp one 36 25.53%
karate one 67 47.52%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

what is the best kennen skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killerdudemike

01-26-2011

Red one

Swamp

Karate

Farmer Cyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

karate kennen is the only one i bought and the only one i'll ever need

ToastANDeath

01-26-2011

Where's "None of the above" as an option on your poll?

The red one looks the coolest in the concept art, but in-game the colors are all off. The red is way too bright. I wish they'd give an in-game sample of the skin when you go to buy it in the store. It's like that Sinful Succulence Morgana skin, it looks all bright red and amazing in the concept art, but in game it's just this purple lameness.

Riot does a great job with sales. "Buy this Karate-chop action figure with the kung-fu grip", but then you find out he has no kung-fu grip and he's actually just a banana. /sadface

Jaghut Tyrant

01-26-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/2059-dollface-kennen.xhtml

hands down.

but as far as official skins go, i think deadly looks the coolest (red one)

DOWNL1NK

01-26-2011

If you say karate kennen I feel bad for you. He looks like a downy and his model is weird looking. Deadly kennen and swamp kennen are equal. He looks like an insane badass, or yoda. Both equally as OP.

CommandrPancakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

WTF! No one else knows about Yoda Kennen!? He is clearly the best.

ToastANDeath

01-26-2011

Quote:
This. It's funny that some dude with a little bit of free time can make not only an all around amazing skin that's way better than any of Riots, but that the skin in that photo is how it'll look in game since it's not some bull**** concept art. It's the in-game model right there. Riot should be doing that, instead of selling the concept art which ends up being different color tones in game.

Jaghut Tyrant

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastANDeath View Post
This. It's funny that some dude with a little bit of free time can make not only an all around amazing skin that's way better than any of Riots, but that the skin in that photo is how it'll look in game since it's not some bull**** concept art. It's the in-game model right there. Riot should be doing that, instead of selling the concept art which ends up being different color tones in game.
yea no kidding! some of the skin-makers that post on leagecraft should get hired by riot

it does look just like that in game too

Balloon Fighter

01-26-2011

yoda all the way

karate just looks dumb to me

Seanixqc

01-26-2011

None all the kennen skin are ugly ... I hope a serioutly 1 coming up soon ... Kennen is my main