Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 4 World Championship Predictions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RShields

08-30-2014

Quote:
BC Wind:
Xspecial is a ****ing traitor.

Because all of TSM voted him off, Xpecial is a traitor... Ok.

Also, congrats to DoubleLift for going to worlds and not being... trash... Oh...

As for my NA predictions, (as a Curse fan) I think Curse really picked it up in the end, defeating many teams who were supposed to have had a sure win against them, including finally beating TSM, so I actually think they have a good chance.
Although TSM is guaranteed a spot at worlds, all but one of C9, LMQ and Curse will go.
Curse finished last in the regular season, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are the weakest going into this fight. In the last 3 weeks, LMQ went 5-3, C9 went 7-1 and Curse went 5-3. TSM went 4-4. The last week, LMQ went 2-2, C9 went 3-1 and Curse went 3-1. TSM went 1-3.
Also, with the fact that LMQ lost, C9 or Curse would have to lose two Best-of-five's in order to advance, and statistically, that's bad for them.

TL;DR: In my opinion and with some statistics, Curse has a better chance at going to worlds than LMQ, TSM and C9 will battle for first, which C9 will win.

BlackRedHawk

09-01-2014

Quote:
RShields:
Because all of TSM voted him off, Xpecial is a traitor... Ok.

Also, congrats to DoubleLift for going to worlds and not being... trash... Oh...

As for my NA predictions, (as a Curse fan) I think Curse really picked it up in the end, defeating many teams who were supposed to have had a sure win against them, including finally beating TSM, so I actually think they have a good chance.
Although TSM is guaranteed a spot at worlds, all but one of C9, LMQ and Curse will go.
Curse finished last in the regular season, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are the weakest going into this fight. In the last 3 weeks, LMQ went 5-3, C9 went 7-1 and Curse went 5-3. TSM went 4-4. The last week, LMQ went 2-2, C9 went 3-1 and Curse went 3-1. TSM went 1-3.
Also, with the fact that LMQ lost, C9 or Curse would have to lose two Best-of-five's in order to advance, and statistically, that's bad for them.

TL;DR: In my opinion and with some statistics, Curse has a better chance at going to worlds than LMQ, TSM and C9 will battle for first, which C9 will win.

TSM, C9, and LMQ are going to Worlds. TSM just beat C9 3-2 in finals. Where is your god now?

JiWooKim2409

09-07-2014

Quote:
Sforces:
they've lost to c9 3/4 times. yea there is no waaaaay they could lose 4/5.

2nd skt is gonna win it all. that's the only team im rooting for, other than c9 of course.

Until, SKT T1 Impact, Bengi and Poohmandu ****ed up everything for Faker and Piglet. Piglet being a good ADC, but not the best while Faker being the best mid, SKT dream was high up there but I guess that dream is over and now every Korean fans are hoping for Korean Alliance consisting of: CJ Blaze Flame, KT Arrows Kakao, SKT T1 Faker, Samsung Galaxy White Imp, and CJ Frost MADLIFE.

Alivegod

09-15-2014

U a totally wrong man! skt was beated by white and they couldn't appear in S4. Also, Team WE will not appear in S4 either. wtf