Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon's third item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SylianEUW

07-29-2014

I never said assassins should get it. You said that it's dead, but I could see it being a decent situational item for someone like Master Yi or Yasuo. Maybe a range ADC could get it as well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

07-29-2014

Lightbringer is meh but it's workable with bruisers like vi, xin, and j4 who need it for sweeping traps and finding stealth champs. You can still go glass or tanky with it and be fine. I've built it on zed and talon as well and have had success with it in the match and in bringing the W for my team. I agree though that I would rather have a VD's then lightbringer but if the traps and stealth champs are doing work then i'm taking the risk.