Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Akali viable in Mid-High Elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astro

Master Recruiter

01-26-2011

I've playing a lot of Akali recently in normal games and I've been doing pretty well. Probably about a 70% win ratio.

I just want to know if I should start playing her in ranked. I know there are better choices out there but I do really well with her and I like player her.

not real pro

01-26-2011

Not that well in higher elo, she feeds off enemy mistakes and doesn't exactly excel at team fights, unless to pick off a carry or people trying to run.

Save Me

01-26-2011

Ask Westrice

redlightman

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Akali is always viable except maybe against teams that don't have a squishy carry to feed off of.

VENUMB

01-26-2011

Akali is good in every bracket.

Astro

Master Recruiter

01-26-2011

Quote:
redlightman:
Akali is always viable except maybe against teams that don't have a squishy carry to feed off of.

Okay, so what'd you say her role is on a team? More of an AP carry or an anti-carry? I just wanna be really successful with her.

redlightman

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Quote:
LethalShade:
Okay, so what'd you say her role is on a team? More of an AP carry or an anti-carry? I just wanna be really successful with her.

AP stacking anti-carry that can even destroy tanks when fed.

Tempests Wrath

01-26-2011

im not sure what range mid-high elo is.. but she seems to do ok in the 1400's to low 1500's.. if you dont screw over your team by taking a champ with that role at least.

Frostfire Memory

01-26-2011

Westrice would like a word with you.

SlimShadicus

01-26-2011

Westrice.