Is Akali viable in Mid-High Elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astro

Master Recruiter

01-26-2011

I've playing a lot of Akali recently in normal games and I've been doing pretty well. Probably about a 70% win ratio.

I just want to know if I should start playing her in ranked. I know there are better choices out there but I do really well with her and I like player her.

not real pro

01-26-2011

Not that well in higher elo, she feeds off enemy mistakes and doesn't exactly excel at team fights, unless to pick off a carry or people trying to run.

Save Me

01-26-2011

Ask Westrice

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Akali is always viable except maybe against teams that don't have a squishy carry to feed off of.

VENUMB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Akali is good in every bracket.

Astro

Master Recruiter

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
Akali is always viable except maybe against teams that don't have a squishy carry to feed off of.
Okay, so what'd you say her role is on a team? More of an AP carry or an anti-carry? I just wanna be really successful with her.

redlightman

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalShade View Post
Okay, so what'd you say her role is on a team? More of an AP carry or an anti-carry? I just wanna be really successful with her.
AP stacking anti-carry that can even destroy tanks when fed.

Tempests Wrath

01-26-2011

im not sure what range mid-high elo is.. but she seems to do ok in the 1400's to low 1500's.. if you dont screw over your team by taking a champ with that role at least.

Frostfire Memory

01-26-2011

Westrice would like a word with you.

SlimShadicus

01-26-2011

Westrice.