Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Infernal/schorched earth Hecarim Lengdary skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

werewolvecaster

07-27-2014

I thought of a cool skin for Hecarim, and I would like if you provide me with feedback and if you like it or not, and if and how I could make it better thank you onto the skin.

Helmet: A blood moon helmet

Hoofs: the are now on fire and when he steps black fire follows behind him but disappears very quickly so he can't be tracked more fire and bigger patches will be burned into the ground the higher level he is

Chest: in the middle there is a skull and it's jaw is open with sharp teeth with red dart eyes that stare at you and sometimes it speaks and taunts you for example: Weakling you dare challenge me? also it has lava flowing through the chest piece but not through the mouth so it doesn't seem like barfing

Spear: it is now a pitchfork and the pitchfork is surrounded by dark energy and has the blood of his foes stained on his spear and the more he kills the bloodier it is and it becomes more demonic the more he kills with the blood stacks

Recall: he starts slashing the ground and makes a symbol then runs into it and appears at base

Death: He starts to bubble up and blasts out his soul and energy into the sky then when the have left he explodes and ash is left on the ground

Ultimate: his spirits now change into flaming headed horses then the rest is completely black and more souls will appear the higher rank his ult is

Spirit of Dread: Flames and dark energy swarm around hecarim and seep the life from your foes and bigger circle of power as the rank goes up

Tail: his tail is now made of ash and every time it moves the ash flies through the air

Bonus Feature: hecarim's armor now has ancient symbols carved into it and as he levels the symbols change colors
and no 1 knows what these symbols are all that is known is that they were carved by a extremely powerful god and not nasus or renekton just some evil symbols that were meant to cause destruction possibly made by Karthus

Another Bonus feature: hecarim now hovers a tad off the ground

Also this is my first time creating a skin so if you could also give me advice for future skins it would be very appreciated thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy.

A Evolution for hecarim:
Once Hecarim becomes level 18 he channels his power to change his size, his muscle, his eye color, overall specteral energy and spikes

Armor color: Mostly black with a gray outline like a gargoyle

Ninjacat990

07-27-2014

yes, well descripted. I would love to make a concept art peice of this if ok

werewolvecaster

07-27-2014

Quote:
Ninjacat990:
yes, well descripted. I would love to make a concept art peice of this if ok

Sure I'm looking for a artist.

werewolvecaster

07-29-2014

Please give feedback

EpicSandwichMan7

08-05-2014

When you said infernal or Scortched Earth, I pictured more of a Brand-like skin or Infernal Nasus. I like how instead of fog through his body it is lava. His tail is also good. I picture his helmet looking like that of Blood Moon Hecarim, except red, am I right? I just made a recent post about new Hecarim skins. I main him in jungle, so I would like to have a new skin for him.

EpicSandwichMan7

08-05-2014

I would also like it more if his armor was a jet black with gray lining the outside of his armor

I like the idea of the markings being carved, but not from Nasus or Renekton because neither are from the Shadow Iesles. It should be carved by Karthus, who carved them into his armor as an omen for the gift of undeath.

Dragonzzilla

08-05-2014

I desperately want Eternum Hecarim.

werewolvecaster

08-05-2014

thank you for the feedback I will add this to my idea

ElementLlama

Recruiter

08-10-2014

Hmmmm why wings? Horse + Wings = Pegasus, Horse + Humam = Centaur. Centaur and Pegasus don't usually mix.

Where would the wings come from, horse or human part?

For a weapon why not some sort of hybrid halberd pitchfork? A little more satanic then a more jagged bloody spear.

Take this comment however you will, I hope I helped in some way. I used to play the **** out of Hec, and remember being able to 3 shot Drag with one particular build. This skin concept is making me want to play him againÂ… badly.

werewolvecaster

08-11-2014

Quote:
ElementLlama:
Hmmmm why wings? Horse + Wings = Pegasus, Horse + Humam = Centaur. Centaur and Pegasus don't usually mix.

Where would the wings come from, horse or human part?

For a weapon why not some sort of hybrid halberd pitchfork? A little more satanic then a more jagged bloody spear.

Take this comment however you will, I hope I helped in some way. I used to play the **** out of Hec, and remember being able to 3 shot Drag with one particular build. This skin concept is making me want to play him againÂ… badly.

Thanks yeah I was thinking about that I will probs remove it so it doesn't seem like a Pegasus and he already hovers so just a prop. I will switch the spear to a pitchfork.