Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why is there no "report for hacking"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calling50

07-27-2014

Went into a game with a xerath who was obv scripting since he didnt miss a single ult the entire game, he would hit me mid trist jump with his ult. Side steping flash q's with perfect accuracy etc etc at gold elo. But there is no report for hacking so what do

Edit: k because you guys were all in the game and know he wasnt hacking obv.

When a player doesnt miss a single charge of his ulti the entire game and has 100% accuracy while firing at max speed even when swapping targets in .5 seconds you can come back to me

aWildBushtit

07-27-2014

This... this is the reason it is not a viable function. Because too many kids butthurt over losing would report for hacks, despite the fact that legit hacks are exceedingly rare.

Calling50

07-27-2014

Quote:
aWildBushtit:
This... this is the reason it is not a viable function. Because too many kids butthurt over losing would report for hacks, despite the fact that legit hacks are exceedingly rare.

becuase hitting people mid gapclosers with xerath ulti then with the last charge swap to the next lowest hp target within .2 seconds is 100% legit amirite?

XElement

07-27-2014

I'm not saying he was hacking but I had this Lucian player who managed to dodge every Hecarim ult I pulled out.
Even when I was over a random wall he managed to E aside RIGHT as I cast it.
And as far as I know there is really no wind up or any signs of the ult. Yet Lucian was 3/3 for dodgin my ults..

canadianForces

07-27-2014

Quote:
Calling50:
becuase hitting people mid gapclosers with xerath ulti then with the last charge swap to the next lowest hp target within .2 seconds is 100% legit amirite?

hmm yes

ENDURANCExx

07-27-2014

Cass' are the worst when scripting. landing every single skillshot possible and Q's while running backwards. so awesome.

Slipmad

07-27-2014

I was in a game early and this Kog'maw was in a T90 and he hit every shell and was taking out boosting jets out of the air with exact precision and when he finally got out of it he kept headshotting me and other people with ridiculous timing with the MG4, while hip firing.

Necromancer

07-27-2014

Hitting trist mid jump isn't hard, because her jump animation is so slow.. lol.

Ynidalee

07-27-2014

Quote:
Calling50:

it's called skill

AnthonyDaStalker

07-27-2014

It looks like being able to hit Tristana mid jump with a Xerath ultimate is considered 'hacking'.