Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo op counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RuneX1

07-27-2014

ive noticed playing that when i play teemo i can never kil lhim because the mushrooms wreck me and when hes running and shooting me i just run into shrooms constantly and i always die does anyone know a champion that counters with a build?

ultrawarlock

07-27-2014

Nobody... there is currently no counter for him.

r1c0

07-27-2014

Numerous things you can do to beat teem.

1. Counterpick him. There are plenty of champs that destroy Teemo. Look some up.

2. Build MR (assuming he is building AP). Stack MR and his shrooms won't hurt nearly as bad.

3. Buy sight wards / upgrade your trinket. When you get an opportunity, place a pink ward near where Teemo has been placing shrooms. Destroy them. Repeat on next trip back to store.

4. Walk where the minions go. Most Teemos will place shrooms around the outer edges of your lane. (near river, in the bushes, outside of the areas minions walk). Stay near the middle of the lane and don't chase him. He's going to lead you right over some shrooms and chances are you will never catch him with his W anyways.

5. Call for a gank pre-6. Ask your junglier to gank top before Teemo hits 6. If you can kill him early, you should have no trouble beating him in lane.

6. Don't die. This seems obvious, but Teemo is completely useless in team fights/late game. The only way he becomes strong is if you allow him to snowball. A good Teemo will then split push like a boss and your team will lose. It's important you play safely. If he isn't fed, he won't be a threat late game.

PonderousSeaLion

07-27-2014

Play melee champs with no gapclosers, they rek Teemo.

Just kidding, I assume you mean champs to counter him? Jayce does quite well, as does lulu. Grags does pretty well too. FotM op.