Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Automatic player, bots ect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronin Thornbloom

07-27-2014

I know we see them all the time, They all make the same build, They walk right past you, go to the middle of the capture point, ect. Can someone point me to where what action is being done about it and if nothing how come we aren't complaining more? I can play three games before I see another person on my own team. We need to be able to ban these people doing this, seriously, its not that hard to level up and even then it's not like a level 30 summoner is going to do you any good if you don't know how to play the game.

Fancy Wolf

07-27-2014

we know.. theres about 50 threads on this already..

Ronin Thornbloom

07-27-2014

So we just don't ever talk about it and hope it goes away? Squeaky wheel gets the grease. I know it can't be completely eliminated but come on, the level of ridiculous is insane.

Fancy Wolf

07-27-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4026014

/thread

FRlG OFF BARB

07-28-2014

Quote:
fancy wolf:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4026014

/thread

not /thread, that thread is about coop vs ai mode. I'm fairly certain he's talking about normal dom queue's. I made a smurf recently and the mode is *infested* with bots all over the place to the point where getting atleast 3 human players is rare. This is a pretty damn pressing issue, and honestly if it has to be spammed so be it. We're losing players everyday because new players queue dom a handful of times and see nothing but bots and then assume dom is completely dead with no players and is only full of ip farming bots.

Fancy Wolf

07-28-2014

Manwolf said he would already ping the people he would need to notify. Im sure Riot is working on something and is well aware that bots are in normal games aswell.

In addition to Manwolf commenting there I had a post at the top of /r/LeagueofLegends regarding this same problem.

It is very well known by Riot and they're doing something.

FergusMacBolg

07-28-2014

Or maybe they're not doing anything because they want Dominion to die. Coin flip, really.

KaWraith

07-28-2014

People botting is a problem. Riot Took big steps to eliminate them from custom games, and eliminated sub 7 minute victories.

Law of unintended consequences: botting AI's have moved to dominion, in Co-op, and now in PVP.

Riot will act, probably when Season 5 launches with some sweeping overhaul or another.

Sadly Riot is apparently no more concerned with bots in PVP dominion, ruing the intro level experience of the game mode and further strangling it, than they were with bots in Custom games, which at least had the courtesy to not directly impact other players.

Rainbow Wool

07-28-2014

Of course it would be nice to have them completly removed, but in reality it is a difficult thing for Riot to do. I completely understand, but I want to be able to play a dominion game with at least one real person. New game modes are showing up every 4-5 months, yet the existing modes are just ignored.

4nic8r

07-29-2014

Easy solution. Allow a quick view of all player profiles pregame. You can see who to avoid. Most bots 100% Dom, no runes or masteries and have random builds and ghost/heal every game. This is what they should have done instead of the web browser match history but in fact they made it harder since the LoL client has less info in match history. You can LoLKing your team pregame to do this but it is slower.