Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Defending Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMumbleAlot

01-15-2010

I think that regens are useful for almost all heros in the early game, this makes the tiamat a good way to save gold in the game, you build the tiamat from 4 fairly inexpensive items making it a very incremental item to build. It gives a solid 42 damage, splash and both regens. While it gives an insignificant 4 mana regen /5 , the 15 hp regen / 5 helps any hero stay on the front for longer than they would be able to normally. OK, so its not the BF sword, you know what tho, for 8 less damage and the added regens and stack, it is a very worthwhile item to build.

NukedWhale

01-15-2010

I can't say that I've seen a good use of Tiamat. I'd like to buy the item, but I can't justify it.

Maybe if another combination stepped into it. Like Perseverance did into Battlefury.

DragonArmy

01-15-2010

I've used it on Teemo in a 1v1 match. It was fine, but I would probably not get it again.

Eruend

01-15-2010

Sunfire cape<Tiamat.

Stack'em and watch the enemy burn. With enough life to do so too.