Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why a diamond 1 where everyone else is silver 5 or silver 4?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GIBEMONEPLS

07-27-2014

I recently played a game today and found out that the opponent's rank is diamond 1.
Just to see if the teams were fair, I checked the ranks of the other players and they are all in silver. I have no idea how a diamond (not even gold) player ends up in a silver game and believes that somehow that 5v5 was fair. I will not be able to accept any reason why I had to face a diamond player adding onto so many issues with people leaving games, intentionally feeding, and trolling. I am not sure if the managers of this game take notice of report notices because there was one guy who died 40times in 22 minutes and he was in my team. He simply bought movement speed items and ran across the map. Apparently he has been doing such actions for a while and was not banned. I hope some things can be taken care of more seriously.

Here2Stay

07-27-2014

I looked around your match history, no Diamond 1. Link match history please

GIBEMONEPLS

07-27-2014

Ahh slight difference in name. Sorry about that he is just a smurf
I played coL pr0ily and his main is coL pr0lly.

Koi Nami Only

07-27-2014

It's more than likely not his smurf. People like to imitate professional players' names.

xXBig BullyXx

07-27-2014

I am a smurf of faker's smurf. Play me and ill show you the true power of Asians. Im jk.....or am I? I agree with the fish